MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Bianco Hills
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
- SKmarioman (talk) Well written and organized, contains multiple high quality images, each individual mission is accurately described and each Blue Coin and even fruit locations are stated. On a side note it is also used as the example article for the Star and Shine Missions Collaboration.
- Mr. Game & Watch (talk)
- BoygeyMario (talk)
- Superluigirules (talk)
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk)
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk)
- Pinkie Pie (talk)
- Time Turner (talk) There's quite a bit of problems with the tense, and it reads more like a walkthrough than an actual article. The parts that describe the camera's movements also seem rather odd.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per TT, it also contains a lot of unnecessary information 'the camera zooms away from the level access point, flies over the village to the lakeside in rapid motion' or 'This episode, which parodies the name of the movie Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (also parodying the level's episode number, this being the fifth episode)'
Removal of Opposes
- Huh, but how would you rewrite the article? A walkthrough would include strategy, and I don't see strategy in the article. I see "Mario does this, then this happens, and Mario does that" rather than "Mario should use his super attack while staying in a small corner to avoid all attacks. The Cutter ability is not recommended." LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- Actually I looked through the page about avoiding walkthroughs MarioWiki:Good writing and from reading each word it seems it more pertains to the actual game page i.e. Super Mario Sunshine should be avoiding to sound like a walkthrough, so I'm not entirely sure that it applies to this. Yoshi876 (talk)