From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Cannon can refer to:
- Barrel Cannon, cannons in the Donkey Kong franchise.
- Bill Blaster, cannons that fire Bullet Bills.
- Cannons that shoot Cannonballs and send the player to another world.
- Calm Cannon, a variation of Cannons from Super Princess Peach.
- Dark Cannon, a weapon used in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Kaboomba, an enemy from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island under the name "Cannon" in Super Princess Peach.
- Kannon, an enemy in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and Donkey Kong Land 2.
- Kannon, a cannon that launches players to a bonus level in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and Donkey Kong Land 2.
- Pipe Cannon, a pipe that shoots the player to an unreachable area.
- Warp Cannon, the cannon that blast characters from one world to another far away.
- Yoo Who Cannon, a special attack from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
- Cannons that launch racers in the Mario Kart series.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|