MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/King Olly
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- Keyblade Master (talk) I think the history section sums up Olly's role quite well, everything that needs to be said about his boss battle is there, along with images of every phase (including all Vellumental forms), and is even one of very few enemies from the game that currently has actual attack and HP values in the statbox without any question marks. If there is anything else that should be done, would be appreciative to hear it, but I think the article is not bad.
- Ray Trace (talk) May give this another read but I think this article is pretty good, I don't see any major issues with it.
- Power Flotzo (talk) A good example of how RPG-related articles should be written.
- TasteTheFiresOfHelp (talk) This is a good article with good verbal detail that out of the two Mario RPG articles nominated for featuring this year by Keyblade Master certainly does a lot better of a job including pictures than the Rank article. I will support this right now but King Olly needs a 5th vote of support in order to become a FA, so I would encourage any user reading this to add their vote.
- Somethingone (talk) This article seems pretty good for an RPG article as stated before, and it definitely gets my vote! His backstory is fully fleshed out and all the stats seem correct.
- The Mansion (talk) Stats are there, gallery is there, background is there, looks good to me.