That Goomba you uploaded.
I was just wondering where you got that Goomba sprite from, as a screenshot of one looks a little different.
I just got it from a previous version of a Goomba file that was already uploaded here, as I thought there was no difference between the actual Goomba and SMM's Goomba. I didn't know how to insert archived versions of images so I just uploaded it separately, sorry if there was a way and I messed up.
http://www.mariowiki.com/File:Goomba_SMB.png this one to be specific.
- It's fine. To put in old files, all you have to do is put File:Goomba_SMB.png (or whatever the name of the file is) under two square brackets, like I've done above if you look at the code. The difference is that the Goomba is a different colour to normal Goombas, so you can tell the difference. Don't worry, you didn't mess up in any way. (T · C) 15:31, 23 August 2015 (EDT)
Ah, that's how! Thanks btw, haha.
- Hey, nice work with the sprites! You've really got some talent, although I will say that this was my intention to do them. You've certainly been a great help, it's just that sometimes you have to check if someone else is already working on it. (T · C) 03:06, 24 August 2015 (EDT)
Thanks a lot! If you want to do them on your own, it's fine, I just had free time and tried the ones that were already pretty clear, and I didn't see your sprite talk so I didn't know, anyways there weren't any more I could actually do without royally messing-up, so feel free to redo the ones I did and gl with the rest of them! That sonic looks especially nice!
- Thanks! I can't see any fault in your sprites, and seeing as I really didn't want to do the Animal Crossing ones that you did, I'll leave them there. (T · C) 08:06, 24 August 2015 (EDT)
Haha, alright, I still have a Slippy sprite that I didn't upload, if you haven't started Slippy I can put it in.
- Oh, I've already got Slippy lying around, so I'll upload him if that's okay. (T · C) 03:57, 25 August 2015 (EDT)
Yeah sure, looks better anyways, when you finish whichever sprite you're doing, you should fix the Waluigi that is up right now, albeit not really having a good image of him. Meanwhile I should really get to resizing the 2nd Isabelle, it's awkward having her bigger than the rest
EDIT: It seems it stays that size on purpose, any way to fix that?
- Fixed! What happened was that the Isabelle in question had a |100px| code in it. This means that the image will always be 100 pixels high (or long, can't remember which) no matter what the size of the image. For example, File:Goomba Super Mario Maker.png|20px will look like this;
Hope that helps!
On Twitter, I found the standard pose of the Donkey Kong, Olimar, Palutena, Sheik, Inkling Squid, and Inkling Girl Amiibo costumes. Is it okay if you post it on wiki and make the costumes clear and detailed like the Donkey Kong Jr. costume please? Thank you! FlamingJumpCat (talk) (T · C) https://twitter.com/jikes10/status/639194621806047232 https://twitter.com/jikes10/status/639194731935854593
(Just a heads up. Normally, you reply on the User's talk page, and put four of these (~) to create a signiture. For you, it would look like FlamingJumpCat (talk) and then the date. Have a nice day!) (T · C) 03:14, 26 August 2015 (EDT)
Hi! Sorry for not replying sooner, but the signature is fine. Also, thanks for the help with the Bowser Jr sprite. I think the squinty eyes are more due to a blur than anything else, although I did change the mouth. Also, you should make a userpage and userbox so that we can be friends! (T · C) 03:39, 31 August 2015 (EDT)
- Woah, that's not me. I've contacted the user as to why he used mine and your signature. (T · C) 10:28, 4 September 2015 (EDT)
You uploaded a file earlier today: that's good, but be sure to fill in the "aboutfile" template when you upload files so other users know where you got it, etc. Thanks! Don't Get Zonked! (blabbing · what i do) 16:01, 2 September 2015 (EDT)