User talk:3dejong/Archive 5
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- 1 Rabbits and Mips
- 2 Red.Tide
- 3 SM6464 - FA nom - FA
- 4 ....
- 5 Hey
- 6 UGH!!
- 7 Yay You're Back
- 8 Mini-games...
- 9 Tooie
- 10 SPM
- 11 I'm sorry
- 13 Hacked
- 14 Advanced Tips on Redirects
- 15 Unblock
- 16 Personal Images
- 17 Shroom
- 18 Yoshi's Story
- 19 You're Bored?
- 20 Sig
- 21 Done!
- 22 Return
- 23 Return of the Personal Images Problem
- 24 Done!!
- 25 You're...BACK!!!
- 26 Ok
- 27 Yo
- 28 Blocked?
Rabbits and Mips
Yeah, Your pretty awesome. (Wariorules33)
I think so to! i just love luigi!
Thanks for the encouragement (it was my first ever Wiki article). I added Starfish to the enemies list. Is there anywhere else I should add it? (Red.Tide)
SM6464 - FA nom - FA
YEA! thats good thinking, differences. Nice work by the way as well. Hmm have all the mini games, I have most of the,m down. Also, a list of enemies and there coin value when they get beaten. WarioLoaf (talk)
- Dude, thanks for the assistance, great help! WarioLoaf (talk)
- go here: http://www.wikialliance.com/viewtopic.php?t=214
- The Wiki , DK wiki, and the was-gonna-be WarioWiki is now merged here. No more DK Wiki WarioLoaf (talk)
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaagh! WarioLoaf (talk)
- LOL That smilie rocks. WarioLoaf (talk)
- how true, How True. WarioLoaf (talk)
Hold on to your page making lover boy. I'm talking about the Level pages of course. I forgot to merge all Levels and group them by worlds, just like the SMB3 levels. And also, dont build so many sub-sections. I will give you the updates on where you shall add the info.Knife (talk)
Okay, now see that new page I created, World 1 (YIDS)? Well add any level info there in a similiar format to the SMB3 worlds. After adding info about a level, be sure to redirect it to that page. If you find an article about it that has already been made, merge the info and replace it all with #REDIRECT [[World 1 (YIDS)]]. Do this for the other worlds too. For now, disregard the levels template. If you can, you can also make World pages for SMW:YI. Comprende?Knife (talk)
This isn't a strategy wiki, remember that, so you will just have to take a hit and try to summarize the info. Remember, don't be 'TOO specific. Also, don't break the 4th wall be saying things like "Remember, Mario, sometimes you should allow the Boos to get close, then jump over them.". No "yous" either.Knife (talk)
- Okaysez. And you don't have to buy it… just go to the store… break the glass… take a quick look… hit and run… as in the glass… 0_o… Para Yoshi Wahoo! 17:39, 27 January 2007 (EST)
Yay You're Back
But I can't find a a picture of Akiki, so I put an Ukiki picture there instead.
Please, please, please stop using your AAAAAAAAAAAAH line. The multiple A's you put expand the width of a forum topic and do nothing extra to get the point across. Sorry for being a bit abrupt, but it's been bothering me for awhile (please forgive me). Wa TC@ 20:57, 28 January 2007 (EST)
Congratulations! You were just the first user ever to get hacked on the Super Mario Wiki!
Thanks to the power of the CheckUser extension, I found a second IP on this account that was the same as the obviously-copying user 2dejong. We'll have to keep an eye on Mr. Hacker, though. Wa TC@ 21:55, 28 January 2007 (EST)
Advanced Tips on Redirects
After doing some research, I have decided to give you some advanced tips on redirects. I bet that you went to the bottom of the pile in Special:Wantedpages or something of the sort and started to redirect. In the case of "this is closely related to another article" you can redirect as normal. In the case of "this is an odd article title":
- Check the "what links here" before doing anything. It's the first toolbox link on the sidebar when you are creating the page.
- Very likely it's just one page, and it's so isolated it's regarded as nothing. There's no reason to create the page, so move on.
- If it is multiple pages, redirect to the main page.
- NEVER redirect talk pages. Leave them red so others can ask a question.
In all of your cases, it was one page. Really silly, existing, etc. were fake links used to describe Step 6 of the Deletion Policy. En:Querulous, whois, and the odd "M:Don't want..." thing were part of an example for Steve to read at his talk page, Section 13, when we, ironically, introduced the CheckUser function (which helped us lead to your block, lol).
Wayoshi told me when to turn it in and where.-- Aipom --
Hey, I noticed that you have been working hard on the Yoshi's story articles, while only possessing the strateg guide (I don't even want to know why). Well, I actually have that game, and although my N64 controllers are crap (never buy any except Nintendo brand), I can still play the game and help you out. I have all but two levels unlocked and playable on Trial mode.
- Hmph...here...it's under construction...credit to you for all the pics. And uh, you're close to your free tciket to Disney World. File:Mayor.gifPaper Jorge
Nope, my sig will have a image variable and.. you'll see. Knife, borrowing your sig again
Yea i know, but still, stupid. Now the one thing we need for the SM64Ds article is a minigame list , I don't have that much and described the ones I do have there. -- WarioLoaf (talk) 19:20, 4 February 2007 (EST)
- Thanks, you've been a great help to the article. -- WarioLoaf (talk) 19:41, 4 February 2007 (EST)
- deal, sorry, I had to go to bed last night. -- WarioLoaf (talk) 06:37, 5 February 2007 (EST)
Return of the Personal Images Problem
- Dslite small.jpg
- Bowsers uvula exposed.jpg
I thought you knew better 3dejong. Pick TWO, and I hope this problem doesn't arise again because this is strike two. And you should know better. Personally, I think that they weren't great images (sorry), but this is a MarioWiki rule. I hope this doesn't happen again. User:Knife/sig1
- Shall I remove the personal image template from those images? --Yoshi62620px 17:31, 5 February 2007 (EST)
- There. Done. --Yoshi62620px 17:44, 5 February 2007 (EST)
- I Highly disagree with that. I believe that a personal image should be something that has no relation to the wiki what-so-ever (Like my Meat Loaf image) , not some Mario pic not in an article. It really is a pain at times. -- WarioLoaf (talk) 18:31, 5 February 2007 (EST)
Don't be so uptight about it Paper Jorge. You are NOT supposed to edit my talk posts. Since I'm so nice, this is what you can do.
- Ludwigboogie – I can't think of any article this could go in. Choose wheteher this should be deleted or stay as one of your personal images.
- Dslite – you can turn it a Userbox and release it into the public domain. Place it somewhere in MarioWiki:Userboxes.
- Warpburp – this one you may have problems with. It isn't a great quality image per se, but you can find another bigger pic in better quality to be used in the Wart article. You can then shrink that image to be used as a userbox.
- Little Skull Mousers – I never really understood this image, but this is pretty much unusable. We have a better pic already at Little Mouser, so this has to count as a personal image or go bye bye.
- 3decomic – obviously a personal image.
- Bowseruvula – I thought this was a pretty cool pic! Maybe it could go in the SM64DS article...
- Big Piranha – already been added to an article.
- Lil' Noki – why have a separate file for this? You can just shrink the file in the Noki article to fit in your user box.
Overall, you must discard 4 images. 2 can be used. WarioLoaf will step in and teach you about external image linking. User:Knife/sig1
- Now 3D, you can external link your pics. Go to  and upload your pics. Then copy the Bottom URL to here! Place the URL anywhere you want on your user page! -- WarioLoaf (talk) 18:38, 5 February 2007 (EST)
Oh I missed you...
Seriously, look up. I can't belive you missed all that was happening on your talk page. Look at the personal images problem. You can't ignore the fact, whatsoever. It is a fair rule, User:Parayoshi had to do it too. It weighs down the server. The point is that if you get to keep 8 images, why can't everybody? And if everbody gets 8 images, the wiki would be in trouble from all the space problems. Understand? User:Knife/sig1
Sorry to be tough on you son. I tried to convince your brother Paper Jorge as well. WarioLoaf's advice is great, use it.User:Knife/sig1
Thank you 3d. User:Knife/sig1