That's right, kiddies. I'm Salty, that guy that did that one thing. I am close friends in real life with Elite Yoshi and Mr.Cheese. After Elite Yoshi showed me this place, I knew it needed some help and clean up from people who really knew how to do wiki stuff, so I joined. You see, I'm a really active member at the Homestar Runner Wiki so I know most of the stuff there is to know about wikis. So much, in fact, that they made me a sysop. So yeah, I'm a sysop.
I'm 15 and live in San Antonio, Texas. Mario has been a part of my life as far as I can remember. When I was really little, I remember seeing this starry box at the top of my closet for ages. Eventually, my dad decided it was time to let me see what it was, and it was a SNES system. My first video games. Naturally, the first game I had was Super Mario Bros.
Origin of "Salty"
How'd I get my name, you ask? Well, it all started one day when my mom made me buy this shirt that said "SALTY" in big letters because it was on sale. When I wore it to school, all the kids started making fun of me and calling me Salty. When I wore it to my cousin's house, some of his friends came over, and when they asked me what my name was, I simply replied "....Salty."
- Turn all spellings of "Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga" to "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga", with the little &. The same goes for "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time".
- Turn all instances of "Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door" to "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door", with the dash.
- Start a welcoming committee to welcome new users.
- Bold the names of pages on their pages.
- Fix links.
- Add categories.
- Revert spam and vandalism.
That's all for now. If you have something to say, go to my talk page.