From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Welcome to Mario Kart! No just kidding, it's-a me MasterToad
Well, this is my first page so I apologize for it not being veteran material but I'm getting there.
Anyway,things about me
- I am 13 year old as of May 19th 2011.
- I am from Chicago
- My first video game was Sonic The Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis
- My first Nintendo video game was Pokemon Ruby I got for my 5th birthday along with my GameBoy Advance SP
- My first Mario video game was Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for the GameBoy Advance
- I'm a hardcore gamer.
- Create 1 page
- Create 5 pages
- Create 10 pages
- “Harumph! What poppycock! What would you want with me if I were this chap?”-Admiral Bobbery in Paper Mario TYD
- "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? How does he know Mom has an outie? That jerk!"-Red Cleft in Paper Mario TYD
- "Bluh huh huh huh huh... How'd you like that? We tried to tell you, but nooooooo..."-Red Cleft in Paper Mario TYD
- "Oh, go ON, Mr. Comedian! I'm just DYING to hear the rest of your HILARIOUS story!"-Bowser in Paper Mario TYD
- "Great, just great. Now I look like the huge, mighty King of GUYS WHO TALK TO POSTERS!"-Bowser in Paper Mario TYD
- "That's Stewart, the blimp conductor. He checks tickets for blimp passengers. He's what you call a Cheep-Cheep. Normally they don't hang out on land, but... They've actually been around for quite a while in the Mario Bros. series, you know. Oh, gosh, I just broke through the fourth wall, there, didn't I? Sorry. Just forget it."-Goombella's tattle on Stewart in Glitzville in Paper Mario TYD
|MasterToad's Userbox Tower|