From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This is the basis of all my user talk pages
This is an archive of past discussion. Please do not alter it in any way.
|Welcome to Marioguy1's talk page! Leave a message at the bottom of my talk page and I will respond on your talk page ASAP! I do this so that you know when I have responded and you don't have to keep checking my talk page for my response - please help me by bringing your conversations to my talk page if so I know when you've responded.
My talk page rules are:
1. Keep your messages simple. I am fine with messages. I am fine with long messages. I am fine with images, colours, templates, userboxes, etc. However what I am not fine with is an overload of those things. Use your judgment as to what to post.
2. Please try not to be rude. If you want to yell at another user, don't - it's probably better for the both of you.
3. Don't try to keep a topic near the top of the page going while the bottom of the page has more topics piling up, add a new one.
4. If you must swear (I don't see why because that would conflict rule 2), censor it even if it is a quote.
5. Don't keep nagging me about things, if you've put it on my talk page I will respond, if I haven't responded chances are I haven't been online.
6. If you want to be my friend, add a message on my talk page. All friend userboxes will go into my userpage in the expandable section. If you don't have a userbox, I'll use your initials as the coding for a blank one.
7. If you have a request for me to do something, fine. If you disagree with something I said and want to debate it, fine. But please don't post a message complaining. If you have a reason to complain, I can understand. But if you're just complaining, then I will ignore you.
Edit this Template