Who's online: SuperWarioMan, TheDarkStar, YOSHIDINOSAUR, DarkNight, Mariofan1996, BMfan08, Master Kek, The Mansion, MachSpeedMatt, SolarBlaze, CodingIsFun, SonicSpeed48, Waluigi Time, PhGuy12, Topchef5050, Super paper shy guy, CjhMC, QuarioQuario, Fizzle, Gamefreak75, Thunder Sniper, Mar E 0, Shokora, ZelenPixel, Mariuigi Khed, Fawfulthegreat64, BlueYoshi-57EML, Yoshi the SSM, IsaacMan, Partier
S. Korean Time Now: 2020-10-20 06:35:30 (KST)
- Age: 22
- Live in South Korea
Mario Games which I have
|New Super Mario Bros.||My first video game ever, I remember. Shell Powerup was so good.||★★★|
|Super Mario 64 DS||Too bad that my version doesn't have minigames.||150 Stars|
|Mario Kart DS||After completing MK7 I feel awkward whenever I play this.||★★★(GP, Mission Mode)|
Won every staff ghosts
|Mario Party DS||Some minigames involving touch control was so hard.||100%|
|Mario Kart 7||Nintendo of Korea sent me this with New3DSXL. (2017-02-22 ~ )
I like Cheep Cheep Lagoon.
Won every staff ghosts
|New Super Mario Bros. 2 (eShop)||(2017-03-24 ~ )
Classic Infinite 1-UP trick doesn't work with Gold Mario.
1 million coins? I won't try.
|Super Mario 3D Land||(2017-06-27 ~ )
7.8/10 Tanooki cannot fly
Some mystery boxes are still remaining.
|Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition||(2017-06-27 ~ )|
|Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS VC)||(2017-12-01 ~ )
Paid with my remaining eShop cash.
|But there exists Nintendo Switch Online...|
|Super Mario Run (Android)||(2017-03-23 ~ )
It's so hard to attract purple Toads.
I can't get some items. Bad RNG
|Super Mario Galaxy||(2019-09-03 ~ )|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2||(2019-09-03 ~ )|
|Super Paper Mario||(2019-09-03 ~ )|
|Mario Kart 8 Deluxe||(2020-01-05 ~ )||★★★|
|Super Mario Odyssey (eShop)||(2020-01-06 ~ )
|Super Mario Maker 2 (eShop)||(2020-05-07 ~ )
|Story mode finished|
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo Switch) (eShop)
|(2020-05-10 ~ )|
|Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time||(2020-06-12 ~ )||Final bosses remaining.|
|Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story||(2020-06-12 ~ )|
- Animal Crossing: Wild World : Played for a while in early 2010s.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (eShop) (2017-12-28): Yay Discount.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (eShop) (2018-01-05)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (eShop) (2018-01-05)
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix (eShop) (2018-03-16)
- Metroid: Samus Returns (eShop) (2018-09-14)
- BoxBoy! (2019-02-12)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. (2020-01-05)
- Splatoon 2 (eShop) (2020-01-06): More fun than I expected.
- Cadence of Hyrule (2020-05-05)
- BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! (2020-05-08): Bought with Gold Points.
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (2020-05-12)
- Fire Emblem Fates (2020-05-12): Hard to acquire.
- Metroid Prime Hunters (2020-06-12)
- Kirby: Planet Robobot (2020-06-12)
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (2020-06-20)
- Kirby: Super Star Ultra (2020-07-18)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (eShop) (2020-07-29)
- 51 Worldwide Games (eShop) (2020-08-01): The fallback language for Korean is Australian English, I suppose.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2020-08-06)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) (2020-10-10)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2020-10-10)
- Nintendo DS Lite (KOR) (?2008 ~ 2017-02-20): L Button, D-Pad and Power Button Broken.
- New Nintendo 3DS XL (KOR) (2017-02-22 ~ ): So I bought this. Slide Pad sometimes doesn't work properly these days. Sigh.
- Nintendo Switch (01) (2020-01-05 ~ )
- amiibo: Inkling Squid (green) (Splatoon) (2020-01-05 ~ ): Because this was one of the cheapest.
- Wii (KOR) (2020-10-12 ~ ): Finally got one.
- Although I was born in 1997, I haven't played GBA or GCN.
- The recurring music pieces, Underground from SMB and Airship from SMB3 are very overused and their occurrence should be declined.
- NSMB1 is the best of the four NSMB games: because this is far different than other three. Unique bosses, unique music pieces (in fact this is NSMB2/NSMBU's flaw), and the underrated Shell Mario.
- You can see that I prefer using NSMB1 to using NSMBDS.
- I didn't feel any inconvenience from playing SM64DS with D-Pad. (I always rotated the camera whenever I wanted to move diagonally.)
- Well, after finishing OoT3D and MM3D when I play SM64DS, I DO feel.
- I don't like the Junior Clown Car. Bring the Brush back.