The 'Shroom:Issue XVII/Trivia
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Its me, MegaMario9910, doing the Trivia section for one issue.
- Did you know Olimar's name came from Mario's?
- Did you know that on the back of the Super Smash Bros. box, the word "Melee" was used, and then the next SSB game was Super Smash Bros. Melee?
- Did you know that the same happened on the back of the Melee box, but the word "Brawl" was used; and as it turned out, the next SSB game was Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
- Did you know that there are eight babies in the Marioverse?
- Did you know that Wario Land: Shake It! is the latest Wario Land game since Wario Land 4, which was released in 2001?
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |