The 'Shroom:Issue LXXXIX/Retro Feature
|First article:||Quiz, Issue III|
|Last article:||N/A (still writing)|
|Sections Written:||Main/Staff: 47
Fun Stuff: 7
Pipe Plaza: 1
|Positions held:||Fun Stuff Director, Activities Director, Director|
Hello, readers! I'm your co-Spotlight manager and co-Pipe Plaza Director, Yoshi876. Welcome to Retro Feature, a section in which I delve deep into the archives to bring you the best blasts from the past. This time I bring you our current director’s, Superchao (talk), first ever section!
Superchao joined the MarioWiki on 16th December 2006. Superchao made his 'Shroom debut during Issue 3 in the Fun Section (now known today as Fun Stuff). He wrote the first ever Quiz section, a section that is still in use in today’s paper. He would go on to write this a further two times before stopping. Later on he would go onto to become the Director for Fun Stuff. However, his time here was short and he only spent three issues with the reins, before he was swapped out with Smasher (talk). All was not lost though. He then became the Activities Manager before becoming the Director we all know today. In other 'Shroom ventures, Superchao contributed an Anniversary Announcement for Pipe Plaza in Issue LXXV, but most notably he hosts the Interview, a section he has been doing since Issue LXX. In this section Superchao interviews a noteworthy member of the community, and he has won Section of the Month with it four times.
However, you’re not here to learn about the history of Superchao, you’re here to a view a classic section from issues gone by, so without further ado here is Superchao’s first ever section, the Quiz from Issue III.
Can you get a 10/10 on this tough quiz about the Marioverse? Find out! From TheGreatBlockyBoo.
ALL RIGHT! TGBB's First Mario Quiz!
1. How many poses are done by Shroobs in the audience during the Shrooboid Brat battle?
2. Which is NOT a Crystal Star?
3. How many rabbits are in Super Mario 64 DS?
4. In SM64DS, what color are Wario's rabbits?
5. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, which of these creatures does not appear in the audience?
6. How many Yoshi colors are there?
7. In Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, which of these bosses did NOT have a Cobalt Star Shard?
8. Which cabins on the Excess Express never change the passengers?
9. In Mario Superstar Baseball, how many playable characters are there? This is counting the different character colors as different characters.
10. How many time holes are in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time?
When you're ready, click "show" to see answers! <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Answers: 1) B 2) B 3) C 4) C 5) A 6) D 7) B 8) A 9) D 10) C
Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you next month for another trip back in time.
|Previous Section Next Section|