The 'Shroom:Issue L/Feedback Survey
Hello readers of The 'Shroom. The Core Staff has promised the 'Shroom readers the ability to make suggestions and give input on things going on in The 'Shroom in a survey that was dubbed the "Feedback Survey" (for obvious reasons). This will be the first of three surveys that will be available to the userbase that will enable everybody to get their thoughts to the Core Staff in an organized fashion.
There are eight categories in this survey:
- General – General questions about The 'Shroom.
- Issue L – Questions about the fiftieth issue, which (at the time of the start of this survey) is the current issue.
- Main Team – Questions about sections in the Main team of 'Shroom writers (which doesn't include Fake News, Fun Stuff, Music & Artwork, or Pipe Plaza; each get their own category).
- Fake News – Questions about sections in the Fake News team of The 'Shroom.
- Fun Stuff – Questions about sections in the Fun Stuff team of The 'Shroom.
- Music & Artwork – Questions about sections in the Music & Artwork team of The 'Shroom.
- Pipe Plaza – Questions about sections in the Pipe Plaza team of The 'Shroom.
- Survey – Questions about the quality of the survey itself.
Most of these questions cannot be skipped: this is because we expect that if you are willing to participate in the survey, you will give the full extent of your opinion! If you do not have an opinion on one of the topics covered, most of the questions will either have a "No opinion" option or a write-in box in which you can type "No opinion". However, if you do have extra comments to give in the write-in boxes, please be sure to explain them understandably and in detail: we want to hear you out!
In any case, here is a link to the survey form:
This survey will close on June 18th, 2011 at whatever time Issue LI is released. Thank you for helping us!
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |