The 'Shroom:Issue 64/Feedback Survey
Isn't this a nice little issue? Except no it's not, that's a completely stupid thing for you to agree with; it's a nice big issue! A big issue with so many additions and changes that it makes everything we've made so far look like utter crap in comparison. In fact, we should just end the newsletter officially now; there cannot be any ways we can top this without the entire core staff strangling themselves under all the stress.
So with all these changes, obviously it means we want to know what you, the readers, think about these changes. Are they fine, could use work, or just plain horrendous that you're willing to start an entire blog dedicated to how much we've ruined everything forever? If it's the last one, you can take it up with me. Have you ever seen a pissed off Australian Pikachu before? You sure as hell should hope you never do! So give us kind words, and all will be well. Or else.
In all seriousness, we have a few categories for you to give input on. They are:
- General – Just some basic questions about The 'Shroom overall, just to start you off.
- Special Issue 64 – Give us some input on how you think this special issue turned out.
- 'Shroom Mafia III – What did you think of our latest 'Shroom forum game?
- Features – Here's the big one; your thoughts on all the new bollocks we've introduced in this issue.
- Survey – Just a quick question about this survey itself.
Oh where are my manners! Here's the actual Feedback Survey, for all your voting and comment needs!
This survey will be closed on August 18th, the release date of Issue LXV.
Thanks, and have fun. And don't forget our little deal. My kukri hungers.