Talk:Whacka Bump

From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search

PM:TTYD Name[edit]

Aren't these just called "Whacka Bump"s in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, or am I mistaken? --YellowYoshi398 14:12, 16 December 2006 (EST)

I think they're called "Whakaba Bumps" or something like that. 3dhammer.gif 3D, Whackas are cute! 3dhammer.gif
It's actually the right name. Phoenix Rider
The actual correct name is "Whacka Bump". No doubt about it. I've been playing TTYD non-stop for two weeks, and there is no 's in it. Can someone please rename the article accordingly? Thanks.Avengah 10:17, 29 February 2008 (EST)

Flipside rubees?[edit]

I think that's what they're called... I'll go check, correct me if I'm wrong.

FYI, I plan on making an article about them once I find out more. - Smashgoom202 11:30, 17 April 2007 (EDT)

There is an article called Rubee already. -- Son of Suns

Whacka/'s Bump issue.[edit]

Look, I know that in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, they call it Whacka Bump. Yet in Paper Mario, they call it Whacka's Bump, as proof shown in the picture in List of Tayce T. Recipes/By Ingredient. Look, all I want to know is what name is it, so that we can stop with all the over redirects. Baby Mario Bloops

We go by whatever is the more recent name. I believe it appears in Super Paper Mario, so we name it whatever it is called in that game. The current title will do for now until we get confirmation on the SPM name.--Knife (talk) 03:12, 9 August 2010 (UTC)

...they call it a Whacka Bump in Super Paper Mario. Sorry that it took so long to answer, I got caught enjoying the gameplay. :D Baby

Mario Bloops