Talk:Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Number of levels
There are 180 levels, 4 worlds, 60 each. 4 × 60 = 240. I don't understand.
- This is highly strange, i think it's ment to say over 180 levels, also there are diffrent modes with diffrent levels so the number should be quite higher. - Cubeguy(talk)
- Mario's Main Event, Puzzle Palace, and Many Mini Mayhem have 60 levels each, totaling 180 levels. Giant Jungle only has 3 levels.
- Is it really true that there are expert levels, too? There (maybe) are more than 180 levels, for exactly. 188.8.131.52 06:48, 12 September 2014 (EDT)
Expert Levels Found
There happens to be additional expert levels. They are unlocked after the first 60 levels are completed. However, I cannot be certain enough to state the amount of expert levels are there in the entire game.
Here is evidence: 
When i looked closely to the gameplay, there is a time limit there. Can anyone explain more about this? 184.108.40.206 06:33, 12 September 2014 (EDT)
- You lose when time's up. Big numbers shows up if you have less than 10 seconds. You can get time (some yellow 5-sec clocks) by making close circuits, like 8-shaped or circles. Sorry, the article was left a year ago and I'm trying to revamp it up, TSUNAMI
- Thank you! (I'm same person as original post)