Talk:Gate Handle

From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia

Where is the Floodgate Handle? I searched the ROM of the US version of PMTTYD, but found that the only occurrence of the English word "floodgate" is in the description for "Gate Handle". Another gossip-loving Toad (talk) 23:25, 5 July 2015 (EDT)

The "Floodgate Handle" seems to be exactly describing the Gate Handle. It seems that Floodgate Handle was originally a separate article covering the same subject as this, and the two were merged under the mistaken premise that the two items were merely similar to each other. Jury's out on where the name came from, though. Hello, I'm Time Turner.