Could we get a clearer New Super Mario Bros. pic? Kobble 19:06, 19 July 2008 (EDT)
I think we need a sprite of Super Mario Bros. 3 NES Fire Chomp. Do the Koopa!
Move to Flame Chomp
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
In New Super Luigi U, a mainstream game, they are called Flame Chomps instead of Fire Chomp. I think we should move it.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per Proposal.
- Super Elite Army Hammer Bro (talk) Per SuperYoshiBros.
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk) If it's called a flame chomp in the game, it should be called that in the article.
- Megadardery (talk) It is already in MarioWiki:Naming "If a subject's name has changed over time, the more commonly used modern name should be used as the title, rather than the historic name. For example, Princess Peach's original English name was "Princess Toadstool", however, she is usually called "Princess Peach" in recent games, so the article's title is "Princess Peach"."
- Iggy Koopa Jr (talk)Per Proposal.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per Megadardey.
- ParaLemmy1234 (talk) Per all.
- MegaKoopa (talk) Per all.
- Madikoopa (talk) Per all.
- Goombob (talk) Per all.
- Zuper Zaloster (talk) Hold on, guys. Maybe the Flame chomp is a sub-species of the Fire chomp (the main reason behind my thoughts is that they act differently than the normal fire chomps by spitting a large fireball instead of several normal ones).
- Exactly. It's like how Goombas in Super Mario Bros. and Paper Mario are considered the same thing, even though one just walks and the other headbonks. -- Too Bad! Waluigi Time! 13:46, 11 August 2013 (EDT)