Split Fire Snake and Bound Fire
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Fire Snakes and Bound Fire have different Japanese names, different appearances, and different attacks. Besides, we don't have Morty Mole and Mega Mole merged, why should these be?
- Binarystep (talk) Per my proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) They're way different than Fire Snakes. They leave fire behind and they have no eyes. Also, Mario can safely Spin Jump on them, which is very unlike Fire Snakes. They don't even look the same compared to the Fire Snakes in the article. I say we split.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per proposal.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per all.
- MortonBoo99 (talk) Per LGM and proposal.
Remember, talk page proposals last for two weeks. You created this in April 16, so the deadline is in April 30. Also, when you are done creating the proposals, make sure you add it in in this list so people are aware and can access it easily.
KaBoom! 00:15, 18 April 2013 (EDT)
Oh, I thought only official English names counted. I was the one that found the "Bound Fire" name in the Japanese guides by the way. If this is accepted, other articles may be split since they have different Japanese names as well like the Paragoombas in SMW. --Platform (talk) 08:33, 30 April 2013 (EDT)