Special Item (Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!)
Special Items are items in Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! that are dropped by defeated bosses. They give certain abilities to the player and, unlike Normal Items, keep their effect after finishing the level, and cannot be destroyed with a bomb. According to the instuction booklet, these items were stolen by Madbombers.
In total, there are five Special Items. These items can only be obtained in the first five rounds:
- Kicks, which is obtained after defeating the boss in Round 1, that can be used to kick bombs.
- Dashin, which is obtained after defeating the boss in Round 2, that gives a speed boost to the player.
- The Trouncer, which is obtained after defeating the boss in Round 3, that allows player to push the opponents while using Dashin.
- Liner, which is obtained after defeating the boss in Round 4, that can be used to create a line of bombs.
- Moto, which is obtained after defeating the boss in Round 5, that allows a player to jump over blocks.
Names in other languages
- Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! instruction booklet, page 10.
- Bomberman GB instruction booklet, page 11.
|Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!|
|Characters||Wario • Bomberman • Madbombers|
|Bosses||Cup King • Top Man • T-Bear • P-Flower • Thunder Cloud • Pukupuku • Gururin Knight • Mad-Bomber|
|Rounds||Normal Zone • Warp Zone • Arrow Zone • Fire Zone • Coma Zone • Ice Zone • Burn Zone • Power Zone|
|Normal Items||Explosion Expander • Extra Bomb • Skull|
|Special Items||Kicks • Dashin • The Trouncer • Liner • Moto|
|Objects||Block (Regenerating Wall) • Bomb • Bomb-Guiding block • Heated Vent • Warp Hole|
|Other||Bomberland • Staff • The Battle|