- “Jump one block in a single bound by riding into a block.”
- —In-game description
|First appearance||1992, Bomberman franchise) (|
Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! (1994, Super Mario-related media)
|Latest appearance||2002, Bomberman franchise)(|
Moto is Bomberman's patrol vehicle that appears as a Special Item in Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!, giving the player an ability to jump over indestructible blocks. The item is obtained after defeating Thunder Cloud in Round 5. After collecting Moto, the player starts the next round riding it. Moto allows the player to jump over the solid blocks that cannot be destroyed with a bomb. The player can ride into one of these blocks to jump over it, as long as there is a gap after the block. Moto does not work on destructible blocks.
Wario's use of Moto in Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! makes it the first game in which Wario rides a motorcycle, preceding the appearance of the Wario Bike in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! by nine years.
Names in other languages
|Motorbomber; inspired by Motocompo|
- As seen in the ending screen, the license plate on the motorcycle reads "Hu" in reference to Hudson. The ending scene of Bomberman riding the motorcycle in a profile view is also an homage to the end credits animation in Lupin III.
- Bomberman GB (part of Bomberman Collection) at Hudson's Japanese website. Archived November 25, 2002. Retrieved June 9, 2009.「平和を守るため”モトボンバー”で日夜パトロールしているボンバーマン。」(Bomberman patrols day and night in his "Motorbomber" to protect the peace.)
- nori_bomber (January 14, 2016). Tweet by Norio Ohkubo. Twitter. Retrieved September 2, 2023.
- Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!, GIG's Italian manual, pagg. 8 and 9
- nori_bomber (February 27, 2021). Tweet by Norio Ohkubo. Twitter. Retrieved February 28, 2021 (English translation by PushDustIn).
|Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!|
|Characters||Wario • Bomberman • Madbombers|
|Bosses||Cup King • Top Man • T-Bear • P-Flower • Thunder Cloud • Pukupuku • Gururin Knight • Mad-Bomber|
|Rounds||Normal Zone • Warp Zone • Arrow Zone • Fire Zone • Coma Zone • Ice Zone • Burn Zone • Power Zone|
|Normal Items||Explosion Expander • Extra Bomb • Skull|
|Special Items||Kicks • Dashin • The Trouncer • Liner • Moto|
|Objects||Block (Regenerating Wall) • Bomb • Bomb-Guiding block • Heated Vent • Warp Hole|
|Other||Bomberland • Staff • The Battle|