From the Super Mario Wiki
Waluigi was nominated to be unfeatured at 09:08, 22 November 2014 (EDT) and passed at 07:19, 5 December 2014.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Ashley and Red (talk) Article is relatively small for a charcter that has lots of appearances, plus, there are lacks of appearances i this page (i.e Itadaki Street, a few Mario Party appearances...). Also, ot should be noted that each section is VERY small, and barely describe the charcter appearance (i.e Mario Party: Island Tour, Mario Golf: World Tour, etc). Also, in my opnion, the relationship secrion should be reviewed and organized (i.e A subsection for "friends" and other for "rivals". I also think that eome images should be bigger, and the format of the oage should be fixed. Maybe is my PC, but Waluigi's page is extremely larger compared to other articles. Comparing Waluigi's article, a FA, to Princess Daisy, a UNFA, Daisy's article is bigger (but in a adequated way) and better written than this. Anyways, we aren't here to compare articles, I claim (??) fixes to this article, or unfeature it...
- Time Turner (talk) The images are my first concern, since there are a few sections (like the entire Mario Party series and a few of the Mario Kart games) that lack images when there are readily available, and, especially around the Mario Kart series, the formatting for the images causes them to jut across multiple sections which simply looks off. There seems to be a lot of time dedicated to the intro cutscenes of sport games rather than the games' actual content, and it should be covered in some manner, of course, but it feels an awful lot like it's simply padding the article. The intro paragraph feels rather speculative, especially with its talk of Waluigi's relationships with other people when there hasn't been much info about it. The entire general information section is bloated, which is especially noticeable in the physical section (an entire paragraph for how Waluigi's overalls breaks a really flimsy tradition?), but it's evident throughout, with the personality relying way too much on Martinet's interview, the etymology going way too into detail, the powers listing pretty much any special move Waluigi has done without actually detailing his regular abilities, and the relationships compiling every possible source from a lot of vague places without ever reaching a consensus. There are certainly things that I've overlooked, but this is a good starting point.
- 3D Player 2004 (talk) per all.
- Boo4761 (talk) The images really mess up the article, and the sections are pure crap.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Everything Time Turner said is correct. If Time Turner's problems with the articles are addressed, I will remove my vote.
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
The nomination should be MarioWiki:Featured Articles/Unfeature/N/Waluigi. Mind if I move it to that, Ashley? ~~ Boo4761