From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove Featured Article Status
- Ashley and Red (talk)
Some flowery writing,Strikers section need some expansion. Also, the abilities section is too much huge. And where is the Mario Golf:World Tour section??
Keep Featured Article Status
- Bluetoad63 (talk) I read the article yesterday, and I didn't find any flowery writing.
- Epic Rosalina (talk) I trimmed the powers and abilities section, and expanded the Mario Golf: World Tour and Mario Strikers section to a reasonable length. It looks good to me.
- Ashley and Red (talk)Only per EpicRosalina. Good Job!!
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- Yoshi876 (talk) Your opposes only address one of the issues highlighted, until the others are fixed the article can be unfeatured.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per Yoshi876.
- Ashley and Red (talk)Per Yoshi876.
- Epic Rosalina (talk) You provide no reason as to why the article should stay featured, but anyway, the issues have been taken care of, so it doesn't really matter at this point.
Can you highlight where flowery writing is present? Also, how can Strikers be expanded? It explains what type of captain he is, and what effects this has as well as what his Mega Strike and Super Ability is. Yoshi876 (talk)
- By adding what his default team is and details on his uniform colours and number. There's probably a Challenge Mode mission revolving around him as well, so that could also be implemented. Icemario (talk)