MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/List of Paper Mario beta elements
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Remove Featured Article Status
- Yoshi876 (talk) The starting section is 12 words, there is no way that can be used in the featured box so it violates rule 6. Usually, this would be a simple fix, but then you look at MarioWiki:Lists and find that it has to be like that. If it stays in its current state it is violating Rule 6, and if it's expanded so it follows Rule 6, it is in violation of policy.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per Yoshi876. I don't think putting a Beta elements as a featured article is a good idea.
Keep Featured Article Status
- Baby Luigi (talk) This article got featured on the main page before without any issues of any sort. This is what it looked like. We can't expand the first section any more because it's a sub-page. We should go by the rules but not live by it; it still looks good when it's featured.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The article should not be unfeatured just because some negligible problem concerning a paradox in the rules. Also, per my sister (Baby Luigi).
- Toadette 4evur (talk) Per all.
- Icemario11 (talk) Per Baby Luigi.
- Iggy Koopa Jr (talk) The actual article isn't much of a problem. Actually, it's nice.
- Megadardery (talk) The article is plain good. Rules got Offbeats.. And the only reason of the 6th rule exiting is to be "used for the front page featured box".
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk) Per Dardery.
- Tucayo (talk) - It would be ridiculous to unfeature a good article just because of some technicalities.
- WeHatePoisonMushrooms66 (talk) Per all
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- It's somewhere in the archives, and more the better isn't really valid, as FAs are meant to be the best articles, and if it's violating rules to be an FA it's not one of the best articles. Yoshi876 (talk)
- Not necessarily. Rules aren't hard set-in-stone laws; they are simply guidelines to what should be a featured article or not. Of course a featured article should be complete, have an adequate amount of pictures, have good writing, and have barely any red links. In this case, however, the rules simply obstruct an otherwise great article from being featured rather than filter the good from the not so good. So, it's best not to follow the rules exactly this time. LeftyGreenMario (talk)