From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- I think that it should be an FA. I is long for a character being in one game and very detailed.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by RedBoo64 (talk).
- YESH, Kolorado is cool, old bean. Alex25, Aluigi, Master Hand, Whatever. 12:00, 22 December 2008 (EST)
- Quite a bit of information for a one-game, character, wot wot. By my grandfather's marmalade, I wonder how many buttered scots could fit into this vast space, eh old bean? 12:17, 23 December 2008 (EST)
- Per all. Bean 12:23, 23 December 2008 (EST)
- GROOVY! But, seriously, good job, Plums.- .
- Lots of images and tons of detail. A great article, especially for a character that only appeared in one game! Gravitator rules!
. - According to the official FA nomination thingy, an article must "…have a proper lead that gives a good summary of the topic and can be used for the front page featured box." This page has no lead and jumps right into the story of Kolorado. So a lead would be nice. ;)
There are only two images quite at the top of the page. No pics in the huge part below. I think this needs to be changed (though I don't want to oppose for this). Time Questions 13:20, 23 December 2008 (EST)