MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Dixie Kong
- Marcelagus (T • C • E) -- Awesome article(One of the best I've seen, in fact). Definitely lengthy enough, with no section too short. Great image distribution, and gallery. Good chart with game appearances in chronological order. I really see no problem with this article.
- Javier12345: per Garlic Man.
- Starry Parakarry - Per GarlicMan! It's pretty much the definition of a featured article.
- YoshiDaisy fan1 - per Garlic Man. Amazing!
- ♥Rosalina♥ - Per all, specially GarlicMan.
- Grandy02 (talk): Per Garlic Man. Great article!
Time Questions: There are many typos and grammatical mistakes ("Until know she has appeared...", "...get kidnapped by a new group of Kremlings, lead by...", "tha plot..."), also mixed up tenses (especially here), POV ("The two make a great pair ... a good compliment" – oh, another typo), unitalicized game titles and stylistic issues (in the opening paragraph, three successive sentences start with "she"; here there's three times "appear" in one sentence; and so on). I have only read the first half of the article or so, and there were dozens of similar mistakes.
I wonder why the Game Appearances list always tells the North American release date, except for a Japan-only game? The original release date should always be used, many of the games were released in Japan or even in Europe first. --Grandy02 11:42, 19 August 2008 (EDT)