MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Ashley and Red
Ashley and Red became a featured article at 12:12, 28 February, 2014
- Ashley and Red (talk)My artcile (and of Red) looks good. I didn't see any issues.
- Lord Grammaticus (talk)
- Baby Luigi (talk)
- Icemario (talk)
- Epic Rosalina (talk)
- Mario (talk)
- Daisyluva99 (talk)
Removal of Opposes
The article has several obvious problems;
The introduction is a single clunky block of text. While most of the information is relevant, stuff like Ashley's age and "backstory" is not material that needs to be mentioned in the intro and could be spun off in their own section or integrated in the rest of the article.Chopped it down to a size I think is decent.
- The WW Touched section is extremely short, lacking several details about the stage's "storyline".
- The G&W section barely describes the Ashley minigame.
- Hokey writing in spots ("Red clearly survives whatever perils Ashley puts him under," lol, what?).
- OK, I fixed these things except of:
- Beggining if the Article: Looks good in this way, and I don't kniw what put :P
- Game & Wario's section: I don't have Wii U, and never okayed the game.Ashley and Red (talk)
Pinkie Pie, why are you so damn obsessed about much less bytes this article has under 9000? Even Glowsquid said its only the recommended amount. My god. If the article has about 8999 bytes, adding the FA template would actually make it exceed 9000 bytes. Do you understand how ridiculous it is translating this guideline to a rule???? Baby Luigi (talk)
- I might have a look into this article some time. Baby Luigi (talk)