User:YourBuddyBill/What not to do in an article
There are several rules on this wiki about the dos and dont's of articles. This page covers the don'ts.
- NEVER, EVER, EVER swear in an article.
- Dont delete or spam pages about things you dont like or dont think should be on the wiki. For the first one, too bad, for the second, bring it up on the talk page.
- Dont write random things in articles i.e. "I hate my life"
- Dont write in bad grammar. Youre not a three year old (I hope)
- Dont make up things and put them in an article.
- Dont delete info because its minor, its still info (other users may disagree).
- Dont write small unrelated bits of info in one sentence paragraphs, like
"Luigi usually has a higher jump than Mario, but he jumped lower in PiT.
Luigi is often shown to be afraid of ghosts.
He's also taller than Mario"
- Dont say info thats already been said further up the page.
If I think of any more I'll change this.