MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Mario Strikers Charged Football
Remove Featured Article Status
Keep Featured Article Status
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) This article has all of the images it needs, just look in the characters and sidekicks sections. Plus, they all have excellent quality. All of the needed box-art is at the bottom. The cards section is a minor issue and can be solved easily by anyone who owns them. Plus, hardly any sections are small and cover everything that needs to be in it.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) A great number of images are uploaded; check it out for yourself. If you guys need anymore screenshots, hey, let me know.
- Coincollector (talk) It looks fine now.
- Commander Code-8 (talk)Now that there are more images I have no reason to oppose. Per all.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
I see no problems with the sections. All of them show enough information and in depth - Don't look only to the length. On the other hand, the Top Trumps section should go the Merchandise. I see a very few game articles that have these sections about that topic - and are rather short. Coincollector (talk)
- I don't think every item deserves its own section. That's one of the problems for me. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
So what if only one item gets an image. All of the item images should be on the item's respective page, not on the article. The only reason the Bob-omb image needs to be there is to give a good example of an item being used. MrConcreteDonkey (talk)
@MrConcreteDonkey: Its a requirement for a FA to have a reasonable amount of images throughout it. Also, the items section looks great now, but the Super Abilities part needs more information. I can add some of that, but I don't know if I can finish it all right now. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
- Yes, well it does have a great amount of images, and the List of Bonuses in Melee has recently been featured with one image. MrConcreteDonkey (talk)
- It would be nice if there were a screenshot(or picture) along each item. The missions need screenshots,the super abilities may need screenshots, and the stadiums need screenshots (for consistency). Don't worry, though, I may be able to take them at the end of the week if my parents don't notice (school, shockingly, is still going on! My parents won't let me play video games this weekend because of finals >.<) LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- I don't know if the stadiums section needs all the pictures, as well as the items' part - Do you want to make a list? I see something funny there: the super abilities' names are found in the characters' table, and, we're going to repeat the same thing in the Super Abilities Items? I think we can have a resume of the Super Abilities in the items section (with a link to the SA's article) and then lead readers to each super ability's description in the character's table. Coincollector (talk)
I think the only section that could be called lacking in images would be the Challenges section. Put a few images there and the text:image ratio will look a whole deal more different. - Edofenrir (talk)