MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Remove Featured Article Status
- Yoshi876 (talk) Well, the Trivia section is too long and many sections of the article don't follow the Empty Sections Policy.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Those two problems above are easily fixed, but my main complaint about this article is that it does not cover all information available. This article (and the other two Mario & Luigi featured articles) has failed to cover badges, clothes, and key items. Without this vital information, this article is not complete. This is why I tagged a rewrite-expand template in the Items section.
- Glowsquid (talk) the plot "summary" is awful in every way imaginable and some that have yet to be invented.
- MeritC (talk) Yep, too many tags attached to it showing that the article has some series problems. And if I'm not mistaken, is the whole article in need of a REWRITE!!! overall?
- King Pikante (talk) I have no idea why this article is featured. It needs a rewrite template, not a featured article status. It just needs an overall rewrite.
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- So sorry, I apologize :( Yoshi876 (talk)
I just want to let you know, I think Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story's article has similar problems, but I don't want to go over this (pretty unnecessary) FA nomination number. LeftyGreenMario (talk)