MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Toad House
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
- Goomba (talk) Pretty nicely written, several good-quality images, didn't catch any bias, no rewrite or any similar templates, no red links, and reasonable length. There also aren't any empty sections, and very few spelling/grammar mistakes. I think this article is fit to be featured.
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk)
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk)
- Yoshi876 (talk) It seems to be missing information for Paper Mario: Sticker Star, as the quote comes from Kersti. Whilst there is a Paper Mario section it states that Toad Houses only appeared in Paper Mario and were replaced by inns afterwards, but if that is so, why Kersti reference them?
- Freakworld (talk) As Yoshi876 said, the Paper Mario section is too short. Also, the NSMBW and NSMB2 sections could be rewritten/expanded (but that's minor), but the main problem is the "Other Appearances" section. There are houses listed, which can't even be accurately classified as Toad houses per article.
- Baby Luigi (talk) The image that will show up on the main page is a hideous JPEG. I know it's hard to get good quality screenshots for handheld games, but this is not an exception. Also per all
- Pinkie Pie (talk) Per all
Removal of Opposes
- I added it, I hope that makes you happy A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk)