MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Minus World
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Baby Luigi (talk) This article is way too short and I doubt anyone proofread it
- Yoshi876 (talk) Whilst I disagree on size, it's only a bit smaller than Kolorado and the proposal changing size requirements FAs passed, I do think it was nominated on a whim and as such will probably not have been proofread and so may contains errors.
- Icemario11 (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The writing is subpar. This article is not an abomination, featured or not, and it is still short.
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk) Per above.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per votes 1, 2, and 5.
- Pinkie Pie (talk) Per all.
- Super Elite Army Hammer Bro (talk)This article is too sho- oh wait, that's what everyone else said. Per all.
Removal of Opposes
"Mario can get to the Minus World by going to World 1-2 and standing on the pipe that leads to the Flagpole at the end of the level."