- ...Um... Can you prove that? If there's not enough evidence, we can't add anything; PM:TTYD says Bob-ombs have GENDER and we still consider them mechanical. YELLOWYOSHI398
- Not that, in-universe, characters are unsure whether Bullet Bill Blasters are alive or not. The same probably applies to Bullet Bills. -- Son of Suns
They will remain under the category of mechanical, until it is proven otherwise.Lucario The Aura is with me...
Well they are two different things.different species are nomrmally on different pages.Bob-omb buddy
Well how did they get tanooki tails? If they did they have to be alive...
Gira (Super Mario Land)
I actually thought that Gira from Super Mario Land is the same as Bullet Bill, just with an untranslated name (like Piranha Plant/Pakkun Flower), but I looked again at the Japanese SML site and noticed that its name is written ギラー (Girā) as opposed to キラー (Kirā=Killer=Bullet Bill). So its Japanese name is really slightly different, should it get its own article again (there is also a difference gameplay-wise, their blasters come out of pipes)? --Grandy02 10:24, 4 March 2009 (EST)
- Yes, Gira should be separated, but we can leave a brief Super Mario Land section with a "main" link to the Gira page. -- Son of Suns (talk)
Actually I think they are mechanical, considering that Through out the games, Unlike some living bob-omb Characters (Boberry etc.), There is not a single game where bullet bills talk. User Wariowab
In Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games there was a giant Bullet Bill that was the boss of the skeleton and bobsleigh events. Shouldn't we note this in the article? User:Mecha-Boss Unit
Split from Bullet Bill
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
no quorum 3-0-0
Big Bullet Bill is a character (boss) that is in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, while Bullet Bill is a species. Since they are different, I propose that we split them.
- KS3 (talk) per all
- Commander Code-8 (talk) This is a perfectly reasonable proposal.
- Mr bones (talk) per all
- No, because it is a character. If there were multiple Big Bullet Bills racing against you than maybe, but this is a charater/boss. KS3 (talk · )
- I'm not sure how the number of Big Bullet Bills does with it being different from Banzai Bill. Fawfulfury65
Shouldn't the displayed artwork be the MK7 one? I mean, they both show the Bullet Bill's personality in the same way and besides, the Bob-omb article uses its MK7 artwork. - Holy user in a talk page! (talk) 18:02, 28 September 2012 (EDT)
- Interesting, but Bob-omb's name more likely comes from its stuttering nature. BadaBoom! 21:36, 25 March 2013 (EDT)
Crazy Bullet Bill
Under the Super Mario Sunshine category, a "crazy" bullet bill sub-species is listed, but not linked to. What is this suppose to refer to? 18.104.22.168 17:16, 21 August 2016 (EDT)