From the Super Mario Wiki
This article is about the characters in Mario Party DS
. For information about the type of blocks depicting a musical note, see Jump Block
. For the music notes from Super Mario Galaxy
, see Rainbow Note
One of the Musical Notes
“Eeee! Sorry, I'm a bit jumpy! I'm the Musical Note E!”
—Musical Note E, Mario Party DS
The Musical Notes are five eight notes that appear in Mario Party DS. They are literally notes that are played in music pieces, and they all apparently are living beings. They are capable of speech, as they talk to the player when their character runs into them. They only appear in Toadette's Music Room, where they offer a coin trade for a Star. They seem connected to the place, yet they do move around willingly across the entire place whenever the sound of the metronome is ticking.
- Musical Note E: Smallest of the music notes; hands out a star for trade of 5 coins.
- Musical Note G: Second Smallest of the music notes; hands over a star just for 10 coins.
- Musical Note B: Middle size of the music notes; gives a star in trade for 15 coins.
- Musical Note D: Second Biggest of the music notes; trades a star for 20 coins.
- Musical Note F: Biggest of the music notes; Hands the player a star for 30 coins.