|Fast Food Frenzy
||Mario Party DS
Single Player: Trip up your opponents by throwing food in their way. Ice-cream dishes may freeze them, and pancake syrup will slow them. Defeat all three to win.
Team Players: Dodge food and avoid falling off the conveyor belt. If even one of you survives, you'll all win.
Single Player: Don't just throw food randomly. Create a course that makes your opponents run farther. They may fall behind as they try to outrun the belt.
Team Players: You can't leap over the burger or the shake. You'll freeze if you step on the Ice-cream dish. You'll be slowed if you step on the pancakes.
- Drag and drop food on the belt
Fast Food Frenzy is a 1-vs.-3 minigame found in Mario Party DS.
Three players run on a conveyor belt, avoiding the various types of food that the fourth player drops on it. If the solo player manages to knock all of the other players off of the conveyor belt, he or she wins. If at least one member of the team is on the conveyor belt when time finishes, the whole team wins. The conveyor belt gradually speeds up, as it gets closer to time running out.
Different kinds of fast food serve as obstacles:
- Burger/Shake- The players on the belt cannot jump over these.
- Hot Dog - If the players jump on this, they are temporarily stunned.
- Pancakes - If the players jump on top of this, they are stuck by pancake syrup and they are slowed. Jumping or running will eventually get rid of the syrup.
- Ice Cream- If the players jump on top of this, they are frozen and unable to move.
- Fries - This is the only food that players can jump on without hindrance. However, running into it will serve as a bumper and bounce back the player.