A map of World 6
. Click on a level icon to open that relevant article.
Castles - Masterpiece Set is the last secret level and last level of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. In Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, it was renamed Ultimate Castle Challenge for the Game Boy Advance remake.
 Level Areas
- Part 1: Caged Ghosts and a Mace Guy appear.
- Part 2: Moving platforms over and under spikes and thorns. A couple of Spear Guys appear here.
- Part 3: Flatbed ferries under and over thorns, super-fast platforms that head straight into spikes. A yoshi egg container appears in this room. A few Dangling Ghosts appear in this room.
- Part 4: Carefully ride on a flatbed ferry, avoid being knocked off by Sluggers and Green Gloves.
- Part 5: Ground-pound down a long tunnel and avoid being knocked into thorns lining the walls by Green Glove.
- Part 6: It is similar to Part 5 only with the absence of thorns.
- Part 7: The last part. Ride an underwater flatbed ferry going straight under thorns and reach the goal.
 Names in Other Languages
O-Shiro Kessaku Shū
|Castle Masterpiece Collection
|The Challenge Castle
- In the second area of this level, the tracks that the flatbed ferries travel on spell the word "YOSHI", but in the original Japanese version of Yoshi's Island, they instead spelled "YOSSY", as Yoshi's name has been romanized in earlier Japanese materials.