From the Super Mario Wiki
A map of World 6
. Click on a level icon to open that relevant article.
Castles - Masterpiece Set is the last secret level and final level of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. In Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, it is renamed Ultimate Castle Challenge for the Game Boy Advance remake.
- Part 1: Caged Ghosts and a Mace Guy are present.
- Part 2: Moving platforms over and under spikes and thorns are present. Some Spear Guys appear here.
- Part 3: Flatbed ferries under and over thorns, super-fast platforms that head straight into spikes. A Yoshi Egg container appears in this room, as well as some Dangling Ghosts.
- Part 4: The player rides on a flatbed ferry and avoid being knocked by Sluggers and Green Gloves.
- Part 5: The player ground-pounds through a long tunnel and avoid being knocked into thorns lining the walls.
- Part 6: It is similar to Part 5, but with thorns absent.
- Part 7: The player rides an underwater flatbed ferry going under thorns, and the player reaches the goal for the final part.
Names in other languages
O-Shiro Kessaku Shū
|Castle Masterpiece Collection
||Castillo de castillos
||Castle of castles
|The Challenge Castle
- In the second area of this level, the tracks that the flatbed ferries travel on spell the word "YOSHI", but in the original Japanese version of Yoshi's Island, they instead spelled "YOSSY", as Yoshi's name has been romanized in earlier Japanese materials.