Talk:Barrel Cannon

Add topic
There are no discussions on this page.

Hey! This isn't on the Smash Bros. items template. I'd add it, but I don't know which game it first appeared in. Anybody? -Dodoman

It says quite clearly it appeared in Super smash Bros. Full Metal MoogleKirbyWalk.gif

Hey,aren't they called Blast Barrels?--Xterra1(talk)(work)(?) 17:47, 5 August 2007 (EDT)

No, im pretty sure it's called a Barrel Cannon. There are redirects too, ya know. C???
Return to "Barrel Cannon" page.