- “If you're going through hell, keep going!”
- —Winston Churchill, World War II
You Guessed It...
It's Dom, on your page for the 256th time. Did you fix up my Userbox Tower? Whoever did that, tell them they're awesome. Yesterday I forgot to ask you this: Do you read Hyper magazine? If you don't, you're not a real gamer, and you're missing heaps of cool stuff! I'm going to ask all other Australian users the same question. I've been subscribed to the Hyper mag for a year, and I've learnt heaps of cool stuff. They gave Super Mario Galaxy a 97/100, the equal highest score ever (this mag has been going for over 13 years!) I recommend you buy a copy and find out for yourself what awesomeness awaits you.
NEW TOPIC: You're home-schooled...you LUCKY BBBBBBBBBBBB....boy. I'd love to be home-schooled - no bullies, bad teachers, etc. Also, I'm going to start talking to those other Aussie users you mentioned. Hey, you mentioned me as a cool person...that made me blush, and my voice went squeaky, then I ------ EXPLODING ANUS! What? That was just to keep being teh King of Randomness! From Dom!
The Australian Club
Sorry to bother you AGAIN (yes, this is Dom), but I had this cool idea; we should start a special club for all Australian users! How many other users do you know that are from our awesome country? Also, thanks for the advice, I'll eventually get around to making a Userbox Tower. By the way, your User page and Talk page both have very harsh colours - they could be dangerous for people with epilepsy...then again, it's not a great idea to play video games if you have that condition. Now, since you're an Aussie, you'll know how much our release dates suck! One good example is Super Paper Mario - it came out in April for the US and all those other places, but we had to wait until September or something! (I got it for Christmas) New topic: I will also create a signature one day. New topic again: I sometimes go on this Wiki at school, when we're supposed to use the computers for research - once I got caught and said "But I'm researching Mario games!" LOL. Also, could you refer me to some other Users that you think I would like? As you can see, I'm not very 'close' to anyone but you yet (don't panic, I mean just as a User!). LAST TOPIC: To prove I am still the King of Randomness, here I go...
1. Mario's favourite juice brand is only found in Armenia, so he buys it over eBay for 100 coins a bottle.
2. Count Bleck has no legs because he was having a walk one day, when a mutant Yoshi chomped them off, and then farted with a magnitude higher than that of Wario's atomic farts.
Don't Hurt Me...
Sorry, this is Dom again, I'd just like to say that I rank you as the coolest user of the SM Wiki that I know so far... I'd like to know exactly what consoles you have, your list of favourite games, and how many eyebrow hairs you had on the 13th of June, 2003. (Now THAT was random, wasn't it! I'm the king of randomness!)
Also, I should tell you that I live in South Australia, which has 6 more awesome points than Victoria, which only has 69. OK, I'll stop typing now...NO! WAIT...how do you get a Userbox Tower thingy? I want one!
This is Dom, the guy who is ALSO AUSTRALIAN. Your User page says you're 13. Well, we have even more in common...I am 15! YAY, I'm older than someone on this Wiki! Um, woo? By the way, does your real life suck? Mine does, which is why games are my hobby, they let you escape from all the crap around you. By the way, I've only ever played one Pokemon game, the Emerald version on GBA. I'll admit I quite like Pokemon now, although the battles can be pretty tedious. Just wondering, what state do you live in (I'm not going to ask any more detail!)
Also, have you Googled 'Tobias and Jube' yet?
Pokemon DP, sorry about me flaming at you about your font during the chat yesterday. I was just annoyed overall that day, and I regret that I let out the anger on you. I wish you to forgive me. Garlic Man
Hey! Have you seen my chatroom? :3 ~Lil ' Boo Ciao!
Thanks. I was just annoyed at the previous events of that day outside of the wiki. It's a good thing you were nice enough to accept my apology, because if it were Xzelion or someone, he might ban me or something :P. BTW, I don't hate you at all. Garlic Man
- Ok! Thanks Again! Garlic Man
Hi. Nega-Mario here. I just wanted to ask, is it sock puppeting to create a new account, even though yours is not blocked? I wanna know. Drop a line at my talk.
Oh, do you hate Easter too? >> Anyway, you were a good friend too; I'm really glad tat instead of LEAVING. 4EVAR, I'll just be gone for a month and then slightly inactive thereafter. WHOO. 3D, it's GOOD-BAD-NEWS!
I read your porposal, and is really good. why don't try to talk with Cobold or RAP about this? maybe they say some a reason or conclusion.
I'm on your side.
Wanna chat? 3D, CARTOON HEROES!
I noticed your edit to Shadow the Hedgehog. Are we just not making a section in the hedgehog article because it's a 3rd party thing? There have been plenty in Brawl, but that's 3rd tier importance there. (Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Mable and Sable Able in Smashville) So ex-nay on the inclusion of species seen in Brawl or just ex-nay b/c there's an enemy called Hedgehog from the Mario universe? Stumpers! 03:48, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks. I was just throwing that out there like I sometimes do. Perhaps we could make a sort of... crossover species page, because there really won't be enough infromation about them. I mean, the whole, "second closest race to the Gods" thing with the Hylians is something that you only see in the Legend of Zelda rather than in Smash. Stumpers! 20:13, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Okay, this is spoilers for Twilight Princess. The species that Ooccoo is a part of are the closest race to the Gods (!!), and the Hylians are a creation of theirs... or at least some mythology claims. We should get a proposal together, but right now I have my hands tied up with the Birdo (species) article. Stumpers! 20:37, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Awesome! Umm... it seems like my talk page has a glitch. Your first comment only appears in the editing text window, but not actually on the page. Weird. Stumpers! 20:44, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- I fixed it. Turns out it was a less than P thing he wrote. Hey, I've posted the first bits of the Birdo (species) article. I need to include a section for notable Birdos and then sectiosn describing their species generally... like colors, abilities, etc. Stumpers! 21:36, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Awesome! I'll be the first to vote yes! Unless someone beats me to it horribly. Stumpers! 21:44, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Yes, I do. Perhaps too much for my own good. :( Stumpers! 21:58, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- That is true! Do you think that perhaps because the enemies on the stages are actual enemies they deserve an article, while the species don't because they are just categories? Stumpers! 22:30, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Hmm... well, all of the Sonic characters, all of the Final Fantasy characters, Dragon Quest... umm... then their's Pac-Man, who is a Pac I believe. Oh! Tomagotchi is there, too. That's just a start. Stumpers! 23:09, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- Good work, soldier... or Wikian. I'm not complete sure that they're called "Pac"... where did I hear that. Let me look into it. Stumpers! 01:15, 11 March 2008 (EDT)
Robotic Operating Buddy to R.O.B.
There's been an unopposed call on the talk page for the Robotic Operating Buddy to move it to R.O.B. I'm not sure what the policy for this kind of thing is now that we have proposals, but Garlic Man has requested that the page for R.O.B. be deleted so that the move can be smooth. If you have a minute, could you look into it? I'm sorry to harrass you about this... I could wait until the proposal passes and then do it myself if you'd like. Stumpers! 21:23, 11 March 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks for taking care of that! Looks great. Ah, to have the power to move articles in that situation! Someday... (1 week... drools...) Stumpers! 23:10, 11 March 2008 (EDT)
I'm only writing this because Wayoshi isn't here on the site right now and both of you are equally smart so um...:Can I make a proposel now? Because I read the rules and it said something like after 1 week, but can I do it now?
Trimming Down PIs
Alright, since the code won't work for you, go to MarioWiki:Personal Check, first section, sort by the right column and see for yourself. Delete as necessary. Wa TC@Y 21:52, 12 March 2008 (EDT)
RE: GIF problem-o
OK, if it's necessary, you can delete the image of this site. anyway, i have to delete my animated sprites by these reasons. fortunately, I have your animated sprite in my computer! :)
- OK you can delete the gifs I tagged for deletion
Oh, sure. upload'em in Userpedia, please.
I almost forgot it.
- Wonderful, excellent! now, many users from the site will see my work.
sniff... thanks, thanks, THANKS A LOT PKDP, YA'R DA BESSSSSST!!!! 8D
Ban this IP :(
Please ban my School's IP. From this Wiki. Until our classes chnage in a week. I can now only talk to you guys at night or afternoon but its betetr then being flamed by Shane :( Thanks -- WarioLoaf (talk) 07:58, 14 March 2008 (EDT)
- Don't Ban My house IP ... please dont ..... ban this IP: 184.108.40.206 (my schools).
And i think yo ucan ban someone who poses a threat to another user .... :( .... i wish this could be helped a different way -- WarioLoaf (talk) 08:31, 14 March 2008 (EDT)
- Well you blocked my School's IP but not my username! I CAN STILL EDIT! but chat is still offlimits. sacrafices must be made but i can deal with it, though. -- WarioLoaf (talk) 08:42, 14 March 2008 (EDT)
- LOL. cool beans. Yea they do happen to bad people. I'm not easily offended and i know a joke when i see one so you can just say lol after your joke. if you say "J/K" it ruins the joke entirley lol -- WarioLoaf (talk) 08:50, 14 March 2008 (EDT)
Hey man the game is SOoooo freakin awesome!!! I won't stop playing it!!! and anyways do you own one?F g
- Dude, there's not even a release date for the game for Australia yet. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:50, 14 March 2008 (EDT)
Yeah, sadly, there is not. =( I just recently got Wi-Fi, and actually got it working, so at least that's one thing off my check-list! So, I'll be able to play Brawl on the internet! =D Get Wi-Fi, Cobold! =P Perhaps I can get another game before Brawl... *glares at The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass*. My Bloody Valentine
- I'd rather get a Wii first. =P - Cobold (talk · contribs) 18:37, 14 March 2008 (EDT)
LOL, yeah. Be mighty hard playing Online without a Wii. XP My Bloody Valentine
You left very vague instructions on what to include in a Crossover Species list. In my opinion, creatures which appear as enemies should have their own articles. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:23, 18 March 2008 (EDT)
Fire and Mario
I need help.I want to make this sprite, Fire Mario form,but my computer doesn't edit OR upload.Can you do it?Thaaaaaanks!!(Even though you didn't do it yet.) User:Goldguy
Uh, there is an ARMY of sockpuppets coming. With names like 1, 2, 3..... So far up to 18. GreenKoopa - Comments or questions? · 21:12, 19 March 2008 (EDT) HELP STOP THESE TR0LLZ!!!1
It's dropped... the casualty of Son of Sun's personal canon... is unconfirmed. We'll see how people react to this. Stumpers! 17:28, 20 March 2008 (EDT)
But there's a list of pages it's used at on every image's page! Don't you check that? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:30, 24 March 2008 (EDT)
- I'd be careful with those lists of articles/images/something on the special pages, they're updated in steps and have had errors in the past (see the categorized articles marked uncategorized on the Maintenance page). It shouldn't be too hard just to scroll down and check if it's really unused. ;) - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:36, 24 March 2008 (EDT)
No clue. MC uploaded it for me, and BY uploaded a duplicate and I told her to use the older one. It doesn't have to be my personal image.~PY
Hi,DP. This is Nega-Mario. I have two questions. First, how do you make a sig? Second, I put a story on my user page, but no one ever gives me any suggestions or comments. I wanted to ask you if you could go down to my page and leave a comment or something at my talk. I worked really hard at my page, and got some ideas from your page.You are a big help to me. In my story, I also put you as sort of a starring role, because you rock! Also, could you rate my Pokemon Diamond team(using a 1/10 scale)?Here it is:
Reply at my talk.Bye!
Hey,Pokemon DP, it's Nega-Mario again. Sorry to bother you again, but I'm making a little game called Paper Sonic.I need someone to create a promo image for me, so I thought of you to ask for help. I need you to make me an image of a Paper Mario-styled Sonic. Sorry if it might be hard. Tell me if you can make it or not on my talk page. You are 100% pure AWESOME! Also, a personal question:do you think I'm a cool user in any way? Bye.
Hey. Nega-Mario here. What is the hexademical code for a black background with white text? I wanna know. Also, do you have Brawl? If you do, can you give me your friend code? I'll post mine as soon as I can(I'm banned from my Wii for 3 days).Bye.
Re: Brawl Review
Well, the characters are problematic to review without the game at my hands. ;) True villain - well, Bowser is portrayed as foolish and even helps Mario often enough, and King Dedede is a lazy guy who doesn't even try to rule his "kingdom". - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:49, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
- Garlic is evil enough. :P - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:14, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
- Hurry? There's not even a release date yet. Well, you can check the page, I updated my review about Lucario. =P - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:25, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
Kirby what? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:35, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
- I don't think they ran here, but I used to watch the Pokémon anime first series (a.k.a. generation one). It's the only true generation, anyway, and this is the only true Pokémon song in the game. =P Sorry, but newer Pokémon just aren't my style. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:42, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
Playing after it ends? I'm good at that. I still play Little Bid Adventure games, the first was released in 1994 (for DOS) and the second and last was released in 1997. That's quite a long time ago. =P - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:40, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
Hi PKDP. im going directly to the point. looks like this user has been insulting and adding bad comments to other users by her fanatic submits
I suggest block her.
- You should look at the history of the Talk:Mario Kart Wii page if you want an example. She dropped the Spanish equivilent of the f-bomb several times before CoinCollector removed it. I didn't translate all of it, but I could tell it was directed at users, not just a generic, "Oh, this situation is f***ing terrible!" or anything like that. If you'd like any help translating her comments, you can of course call on me. Stumpers! 22:39, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
- Or to me
- You'd be the better user for the job admittedly, but since this is only translation, I think I could do it if you're not on. Stumpers! 23:02, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
Hmmm... Give her a good
Falcon Block for a week. ;) My Bloody Valentine Aw, hell, I'll do it. :P
WE WANT MASTER CHIEFS HEAD!
Dude! I heard you hate microsoft as much as me! Let's go to Bill Gates house, out him in a sack and shout "Go Back to Computers, MOMMAS BOY!" There will definately be a lawsuit, bill, and us landing on the 6 o' clock news....... BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT! MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 9
- Could you please change my sig? Cobold deleted it so can you change it but take out the GO (RANDOM THING HERE). I Need Help
What's up, thine mighty Sysop? — Stooben Rooben OH NOEZ! MY SIG HAS A GAP IN IT! XD
- XD I'm kinda bored too. D: I'm trying to figure out what to edit. — Stooben Rooben According to my calculations (which are never good) it's about 3:00pm in Australia?
- If Brawl was in Australia, I'd say "go beat subspace emissary!"...But you don't have it. D: That SUCKS! Say, what's kirby 64 like? — Stooben Rooben Maybe I should get it...
- What about Mario Kart? — Stooben Rooben
- I might get K64! Oh, and I don't have MKWii either; I was just talking about the series in general. ;) — Stooben Rooben MKDS FTW!
- It's definitely not the best. The MP series really is not the best (but it's kinda fun). Probably the best one's are the SSB series and the Paper Mario series. — Stooben Rooben As sad as this is, I've never played a kirby game! :O
When A Friend Leaves
I know you were close to Lady Boo-Ann, and she wanted me to pass this message to you.
- God bless you and all your family. I'm really going to miss you guys alot. Maybe sometime I'll come back. (I do hope so...)
- ~Madame Lady Boo-Ànn Thanks.
I think we'll both miss her. — Stooben Rooben ;_;
I have no choice, I can't balance my real life and wiki life since Vicky is coming on like a ton of bricks on me. So I'll have to leave until I can sort out my real life troubles. I wish you good luck in your life. Your a really good friend. :(
~Madame Lady Boo-Ànn God Bless You.
Ofcourse! Maybe I'll be on chat tonight. ^^;
~Madame Lady Boo-Ànn I hope I do come on...
Hey, DP. Nega-Mario here. I need two complete sprite sets. It's really easy. Just take the sprites of Hamtaro and Stan, from the Hamtaro TV show. It's that simple. Reply at my talk.DarkMario Hamtaro PWNS|
- Alright, I feel like an idiot asking this and jumping to moronic conclusions, but do you own Pokemon Colosseum? Cuz if you do, I need major help. I can't find two shadow Pokemon, and it is making me insane. Sooo... If you can, please help!!! .
- LOL. I hadn't played it in ages either! XD But I decided to today. :O And thanks for the guide. Right after I sent that message, I went on GameFaqs. :P And I found the two I needed! :D Now, on to getting that stupid Ho-oh... :P .
Go to Shy Guys Kingdom to find Hamtaro sprites.DarkMario Hamtaro PWNS|
Because I have NO IDEA how to do sprites. Tell me how. I can't recolor or anything. I also can't make a comic on Photoshop, so a big help for me would be to tell me how to do dat, too. But, can you get the rest done? DarkMario Hamtaro PWNS|
You should block CHRISINKLEBURY (talk) for a couple of days, because he/she was adding vague confirmation of the characters section in Mario Kart Wii --
22:10, 30 March 2008 (EDT) I warned him/her several times and he/she's still without understanding.
Thanks bro... ;)
"bro" is a therm that latinoamericans use to friends now.
Voting on Proposal
Heh heh, why are you so eager for me to vote? ;) I won't forget it, in case it does come to a close run. (But, uh, I really see no reason for keeping the proposal. Two sysops already agree on removing it, so, well.) Time Questions 09:34, 31 March 2008 (EDT)
- "Ignoring me", you mean when it's time to choose someone to become a sysop? ;) Well, I think I would have to spend a bit more time here if I was one, but actually it's gonna be a bit less time I can spend on the wiki in the future. Time Questions 09:52, 31 March 2008 (EDT)
- Oh, thanks. :) But actually I think that Ghost Jam does a good job, well, maybe he's not too active, don't know. Time Questions 10:09, 31 March 2008 (EDT)
I don't see it. What exectly is a horrible, unbearable mess in that section? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:48, 2 April 2008 (EDT)
Hey, DP! Nice to hear from you! ...and without something we actually need to talk about?! UNHOLY CHEESE AND PEACHYCAKES! J/K... Nice job on my userpedia page! I am honored to be included as a trophy in User Bros. <--lol, I'm already shortening the name... @_@ Thanks for helping a brother out! Stumpers! 14:40, 2 April 2008 (EDT)
- Ya rlly. Seriously, how many artworks is that?! And was that even good English... umm... yeah. Hey, in case you're wondering where I've been, I've been editing the Sonic Wikia... what can I say, I'm going through a phase. Stumpers! 02:03, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
Alpha has banned me from DPChat because I asked him to stop calling me by my real name. He then flamed me and discussed inappropriate things in the main chat, which I banned him for. He then banned me from DPChat, as I have noted. Please, just because he's your friend does not give him the right to act up. There's gotta' be a point in which you take your friend into a dark alley and smack 'em around until they concede to your whims. >:D Anyway, please unban me and teach Alpha a lesson. - Chaos NEEDS MOAR NINJI
Hey, DP. It's DarkMario, who used to be Nega-Mario. Umm.. How do you seperate the individual sprites from the sheet? Also, tell me how to do stuff like make or edit sprites, cause I tried once and it failed. Do, couldja help me? Also:Look at this funny template.
Hi, Crocodile Dippy!
Please PM Super Mario Bros. and Gabumon your 'Shroom section on the forums (our forums, which one did you think?) by no later than Nega-Mario. Please remember to save a copy in your outbox. If you can't, be sure to tell us soon and we'll be sure to
punish you cruelly work something out.
Super Mario Bros. and Gabumon
OK, It's At the Bottom Now
Correct, this is Dom
I just bought Pokemon Pearl (my gassy friend has Diamond), and it rocks. I also bought a $30 super-awesome, ultra-detailed book about how to unlock and find everything in the game...and get all 490 Pokemon! Also, I learnt from the book that the Pokemon in your signature is Regigigas...correct?
Anyway, got any suggestions of pages to edit?
I knew it was Mcool who got it and I was going to give him credit but then I thought it would sound a bit wierd cos it ain't Userpedia. I thought he was allowing anyone to use it jeese! >_>Storm Yoshi
That is just UNFAIR
Why was I kicked out of chat twice for no reason? I can understand I went overboard the first and third times, but WTF? - SiFi 07:04, 5 April 2008 (EDT)
When I find a higher-resolution image of an already uploaded image, should I reupload it? Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- Oh, ok. Nvm, then. (My sig reads: alca? XP) Marcelagus (T • C • E)
no i waasnt talking about you i didnt say u i said garlic.
X06 11:33, 7 April 2008 (EDT)
Hey PKDP, looks like that Dancap (talk) would like to earn another block from contributiong the wiki, but this time, indefinitely, by creating spam pages
Did you see that a Baby Daisy appears in MKwii? O.o
what about one year
sure, that user didn't understand, even being blocked for that.
- thanks PKdude. sometimes, vandals appear when sysops (or patrollers) aren't here
that MKwii - drools - I wish to take it...
I AM BATMAN
Hey, i read that you are a Sysop, are you going to give I AM BATMAN a warning or anything? --Blue Koop 23:43, 8 April 2008 (EDT)
No, instead, I'll block him. :) My Bloody Valentine Lots of vandals today...
I was visiting Deviantart amd I found something rally REALLY hilarious:
and also, is not lanky kong, is the FUNKY kong...
You come to my talk page telling me I need to stay calm when there was nothing I was un-calm about? Then you shove it in my face as to where I need to calm down? You know what, I'm not sure if you really were trying to insult me, but that's how I took it. So don't confront me like I have something I need to take care of unless you really want me to do something I shouldn't. Fixitup
- Heh-heh! Aw, thanks! Just doing my job! :D I'm glad you've apologized and this worked out okay! Seriously, at the end there both of you guys showed your good sides, which was awesome -- Fixitup tried to get an actual solution (he made sure he went to a sysop that was your friend, you'll notice) and you apologised... good to see everything is getting back to normal! Stumpers! 02:34, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- lol, thanks for the compliment! I'm not so sure about that, but if you say I'm doing an okay job, I'll take your word for it! Seriously, don't let this get to you -- it happens. People get angry at somebody, and then someone else on the Wiki says something that either could be thought of as offensive or actually is offensive, and then there's problems. I mean, don't do it again, but you've got an otherwise perfect record so nobody's going to hold it against you I don't think. Stumpers! 02:54, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- Heh... I have skeletons, too. Stumpers! 03:02, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- As in "skeletons in my closet" -- a while back I got in a dispute with ALinktothePast or whatever his username was, and we both got ticked off at one another after he posted an accusatory message on my user page. There were so many of us who got into that dispute it became like a flame war, but I didn't flame until the end when he started going back and forth one on one and kept coming back with the same arguements. I accused him of not listening to anything anyone was saying and crossed the border into personal attack territory (although, reading it over now, it really wasn't bad at all, more like what you see politians doing sometimes). Wayoshi found the arguement and banned both of us -- me for 2 days, him for some rediculous period of time, because it wasn't his first. Really bad situation all around. It was just over whether to post Mario Strikers Charged under it's American or European name, too. Yeesh. Anyway, good night! Stumpers! 03:09, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- Crud... I'm still up. Stupid school. See you tomorrow... if I'm not sleeping the whole day. Stumpers! 04:25, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
If Birdoshi uploads that image again, are you going to block her? — Stooben Rooben SICKENING!
Yep. :) My Bloody Valentine Omnomnomnomnomnomnom, Block. XP
- Thanks. ;) — Stooben Rooben Lol to your omnomnom!
Birdoshi keeps removing the Gender Controversy from Birdo's page, and I keep undoing the edit. Can you please block her? Master Lucario The Aura is with me...
- Lucario, I just warned her on her user page. If she does it again, let me know immeadiately and I will block her. Stumpers! 23:10, 9 April 2008 (EDT)
I already blocked her for a week, Stumpman. :P My Bloody Valentine
- Awesome. I'm late to the party again, I see. Stumpers! 23:15, 9 April 2008 (EDT)
I like parties. :) My Bloody Valentine Lulz.
Hola soy un nuevo user soy:Blooperapu que onda! y pues yo solamente hablo español como la chica Birdoshi y he estado leyendo muchas conversaciones de varios usuarios y entre ellos lei las cosas de Birdoshi y acerca de esto yo pienso que ustedes se excedieron demasiado con Birdoshi, demasiado, porque ustedes la blockearon una ¡semana! y eso es mucho! ya que cuando blockean a alguien, segun he leido, ustedes deben blockearla solamente 24 horas No una semana!,yo pienso que ya deben quitarle lo blockeado a esa chica Birdoshi ella ya aprendio la leccion porfa quitenle lo blockeado y si se preguntan que por que la defiendo pues es obvio, un monton de viejos contra una vieja pues logico que defiendo la vieja,bueno ademas yo creo que en esta discusion todos tienen la culpa osea ustedes y ella por que ella habla español y supongo que cada que ustedes le dicen algo en ingles, ella lo traduce y bueno traducir lleva su tiempo bueno entonces me imagino que ella estaba traduciendo lo que le dijieron y ustedes devolada le mendaron mas y mas mensajes y ella se desespero y pues se enojo y tambien les contesto apoco ella se iva a dejar,y dijo cosas del tema de Birdo y pues si sera la verdad pero tampoco suena bien asi que ella me iamgino que borro ese tema de Birdo puesto que estaba enfadada por todo lo que le decian y hasta el user coincollector le dijo cosas y me imagino que a ella le caia bien coincollector entre otros, por que ella puso arriba que le caian bien coincolletctor, stumpers, etc y pues ella ha deber creido que esos users la ivan a apoyar en esa discussion pero eso no fue asi, ya que tambien esos users le dijieron cosas y no lo hicieron de buena manera. Y por eso ella le contesto enojada a coincollector que si la chica en traje de baño fuera Daisy pues el no diria nada bueno, tambien ella esta mal por haber borrado, y entonces yo creo que la mejor solucion es: quitarle lo blockeada a Birdoshi ya que ya duro un buen rato su castigo y explicarle a ella de buena forma que no debe poner imagenes asi y ella va a entender ya que ya vio lo que le pueden hacer. y tambien ella esta mal al querer borrar eso lo mejor sera que le cambiemos el nombre de Gender Controversy por algo que se escuche mejor y no borrarlo bueno porfa quitenle lo blockeado a Birdoshi.
It looks like the Dojo's updates are ending on the 14th :(. It was nice that they explained the whole emissary today, though. Marcelagus (T • C • E)