We need more info on this page, because the game has been released in Japan, so no excuses for low info. Koopa K (talk)
- No, we do have excuses for low info. Not many users here have the game as it has only been released in Japan. But it will be released in America tomorrow. Master R.O.B.
- Well, I guess you are right, but in the next few days we should get some more info. Koopa K (talk)
Shouldn't there be a Big graph like the other levels??? How do I do it??? Iggy Koopa Jr (talk)
- Just copy the code from another page, and reformat it to suit this page.
- Shokora (talk · edits) 09:28, 12 May 2013 (EDT)
OK everyone, as you can see, the graph is unfinished. If someone could deal with it rapidly, it would be helpful for everyone. Iggy Koopa Jr (talk) 15:19, 12 May 2013 (EDT)
OK, now it'sfinished, except for that Rainbow Level. Done and done! Iggy Koopa Jr (talk)
Better world image
It would be better if the world image showed the whole area so that one could know right away which level it is that leads to the secret levels not in the image. 220.127.116.11 17:50, 6 January 2017 (EST)
- It's not going to happen unless emulation comes around and we receive free-look from it. Another method is to rip the World models but good luck with that. The best we can do right now is take separate images and create a gallery of them. Ray Trace(T|C) 18:07, 6 January 2017 (EST)