Official name, right? Or conjecture? Click here to see the universe. SuperLuigi821 Oh you let the hat out of the bag, Big Top!
Nope, Mean Woody was described by a character as the meaner version of Woody, but that's as official as it gets.Knife (talk) 21:47, 21 June 2007 (EDT)
I could swear he's described in-game as 'Evil Woody'. Vent (talk) 11:01, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
- I pretty much find evil more appropriate instead of Mean. --APA TKB 16:35, 22 April 2013 (EDT)
- Evil doesn't seem to really fit with Mario, 'Mean' is more appropriate for a children's game Yoshi876 (talk)
Then why is he called 'Evil' Woody in official sources? Vent (talk) 16:13, 31 December 2013 (EST)
- What official source? Yoshi876 (talk)
- Try the official Japanese site. The section for Woody Woods calls him Warukio (a combination of Waru and Kinokio, Woody's Japanese name), and says this about him (loose translation):
The counterpart to Kinokio, he forces you to go backwards and takes away your coins. --Tailikku1 (talk) 23:08, 9 September 2014 (EDT)
Why is this at a conjectural title if we have an official Japanese name? Binarystep (talk) 20:07, 3 May 2015 (EDT)
- The name was added by Tailikku, who has a history of adding Japanese names from the Japanese Wikipedia despite there being no sources, and this seems to be no exception. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
- Never mind. Hello, I'm Time Turner.