Talk:Waluigi Pinball (DS)
Since the page isn't even at 1500bytes and adding more than one image of a simple Kart DS track is not needed. Panchito
Move Page to Waluigi Pinball (Course)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
NO MOVE 3-10
Why is this just Waluigi Pinball could it be changed to Waluigi Pinball (Course)because they might be looking for the Mario Sports Mix court.
- Reddragon19k (talk) - Per myself!
- Tails777 (talk) This is the same reason I tried to merge both Waluigi Pinballs together so per all.
- New Super Yoshi (talk)Per Me.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - There is no need for the name to be changed like this. It it completely fine as it is.
- Mario jc (talk) That's like moving Mario to just because there are other articles with the name "Mario" (e.g. Mario (franchise)). Anyone who want to look for the Mario Sports Mix court can just click on the "this article is about" link at the top of this article's page.
- Mariomario64 (talk) – Per the two above me.
- DKPetey99 (talk) This TPP already failed 3-20. Per all
- Supremo78 (talk) Per Mario jc.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) per all
- Superfiremario (talk) Per Mario jc.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per Mjc.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per all. There goes the Thmikkaman!
@Mario jc. I would oppose moveing mario to Mario (character)but "this article is about" is also in the Mario Sports Mix court.
Why is this called "Waluigi Pinball (Mario Kart DS)"? The mover made a summary that said "Per Proposal", but which proposal is this? If it's the one above, that one said to leave the page as "Waluigi Pinball" since anyone can follow the link at the top to go to the other page with the same name. "Waluigi Pinball" is just a redirect now and there's no other page with that exact name, so should it be moved back? Mario JC
Something that should be added here.
There is also an 8-bit version of the sound that plays when players start the second lap of the race. Could somebody please add that? Please.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).