Talk:The Legend of Zelda (cartoon)
Okay, so there were minor connects (e.g.Mario's mother likes this show) but why do we have this on a MARIO wiki? HyperToad
- The series was advertisd by Mario and Luigi a lot, and in a way, The Legend of Zelda show was still part of the Super Show. The Legend of Zelda even aired with a live-action segment featuring Mario. Lotsa connections. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·GENO WHIRL!
- I see your point, but still, it seems too remote... HyperToad
Title card error
I've read that apparently, when it was playing as part of "Captain N and the Game Masters", the title cards for "Underworld Connections" and "Doppelganger" were switched around. Is this true, or did the person who wrote that just remember wrong? I find it rather odd, since I'd always thought that the titles were animated with the rest of the show.--Racoon Koopa 20:06, 29 December 2010 (EST)
Delete The Legend of Zelda
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I really don't understand what this article is doing on a Mario wiki. Sure it has some connections, but other than having mario characters advertise this show and prieviews airing on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show it has no relation to the Mario series. The article even says that the series is unrelated to the Mario series. This is not something that should be on this wiki.
- Raven Effect (talk) It aired side by side to the Mario Cartoon (I think they were combined much like Grim and Evil) and the live action and Mario/guest stars would tell the audience to watch the Zelda Cartoon meaning that the Zelda Cartoon itself exists in the Mario Universe so I think this article is necessary
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Raven Effect. Not including it would be a big hole in our coverage, and it's not like we're making pages for every episode.
- GreenDisaster (talk) This essentially falls under the same area as NBA Street V3 and SSX on Tour; Mario series is involved, but we only limit it to one article.
- RandomYoshi (talk) – Per all.
- Yoshidude99 (talk) It is still Linked to Mario.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per Raven Effect.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) I would also like to point out that this article is mostly about how it appears with the Fake Mario Show and how it is referenced. This article does not go into details about what the episodes are or what the plot in general is or such. If this article detailed about the episodes and such, then I might consider it for deletion. However, this article is here simply for coverage because it is mentioned in the Fake Mario Show. Therefore, it should stay.
- Akfamilyhome (talk) Per Raven Effect.
GreenDisaster: This does not fall under the same area as the aforementioned games because they went as far as having Mario characters playable. From what I know the Zelda cartoon had no characters from the Mario series appear in it. Commander Code-8 (talk)