Merge all Stages into Stage
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
canceled by proposer
I propose that we merge all of the stages from SSBB, SSBM and SSB into Stage as most of these articles are either short or stubs. The new page would look something like this and it would combine a lot of useful information into one page.
- Reversinator (talk) No. There is no reason to merge the stages. Also, in your test, I'm pretty sure there is a lot more info in the articles themselves. So in the end, you're just ruining articles. And one last thing: Did you not notice the other articles that have lots of information? Just because some of them don't have much information it doesn't mean that we should merge them all. It's like if all the enemy pages were short, and I'd want to merge them all. It just won't happen.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) I looked through a few of these articles and none were stubs, and were at a reasonable length. Even if there are a lot of stubs, they can be expanded, of course. Like Reversinator said, no need to merge.
- War Of 1812 (talk) Per Falfulfury65
- Jjfs6mk&c (talk) Instead of creating a whole new page, why don't you create a list of stages in the Super Smash Bros series and a category of them.
- Wait, are we allowed to use sigs here? Fawfulfury65 (talk)
Anyone else think we should trim down this page? I know I expanded the page three years ago with the 3DS/Wii U stages, but the page basically repeats information already found on the "Stages" sections on the main game pages (Melee and Brawl especially) with different descriptions. While pages like Galaxy and Nitro Course list every one of their respective type, they don't go into detail for each one, as that's saved for when you actually click the link to visit a particular galaxy/course's article. We could take a page out of Nitro/Retro Course and instead display the stage names and a thumbnail for each one in a table for each game. Mario JC 22:35, 16 October 2018 (EDT)