Uh, the jump in Super Mario Bros. 2 is elsewhere referred to here in the Wiki as the Power Squat Jump, and it's technically NOT a Somersault. Should I edit that part out? Dinosaur bob 23:07, 6 August 2008 (EDT)
- If I remember correctly, Super Mario Advance gives the Power Squat Jump its own animation different from the usual jump, turning it into a backflip. 22.214.171.124 14:44, 26 November 2014 (EST)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Split backwards somersault and merge that with backflip 1-6-0-0
These are the same thing. Having them split could make some amount of sense if back and side somersaults were split as they have elements of both, but they aren't split, and even then it could work. Also, more people are going to search for "backflip" anyways.
Split backwards somersault and merge that with backflip
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Per above
- Alex95 (talk) - I'd rather see the two backflips merged on one page than just jamming two different types of flips together.
- Trig Jegman (talk) Back flip and back somersault are the same backwards height oriented move but not necessarily side somersault.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all.
- Power Flotzo (talk) Per all.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all.