Talk:Rouge the Bat
- This needs a summary at the beggining, like in every article --™ The 'Shroom 17:22, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
I'm still working on it. It's a brand new article anyway.
Where's the source for Rouge's appearance in MASATOWG? why do you use "Not much yet is known about her appearence though" in the history section? I assume you don't know if she ever will appear or not, so I'll propose this page for deletion until better notice about these characters are confirmed. ¢oincoll€ctor
Okay then we can just change that info and then it will be good
- It's ironic to say that, but another wiki isn't really much of a reliable source. Do they have any source to back up that statement? - Gabumon(talk) 17:37, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- This article should not be deleted, though it may not be confirmed to appear in masatwog, the article can still say she is suspected to appear in it. Additionally, there is some non-masatwog-related information at the bottom of the page that would be victim of the deletion if this action goes through Marioguy1 (talk)
I'm looking for evidence on the main site. If I get all 6 snow spirits on the site to unlock secrets maybe she's in there I need 1 more.
I see in the article another mistake, we don't count an unreleased game as latest appearance. That info should reach to Super Smash Bros Brawl in the moment. ¢oincoll€ctor
Ok it should be good for now and with the help of a few editors who would like to contribute this can be as good as the Jet the Hawk article or better.M64Fan
The Sonic Wiki doesn't cite it's sources regarding Rouge either. Also, there's no proof of Rouge being considered to be in the original Mario and Sonic game. Even if there was, it would belong to the Beta Elements page. So I say delete for now. Luigifan95 19:13, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
: Well then, there's always the list of cameos. BTW, the video was taken down by the Sega jerks! >=( Luigifan95 19:48, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
She makes her sticker cameo, costume cameo and relation to Sonic. I say we keep her up.
Thanks. Let's have a vote.
It doesn't matter what the poll comes out to, the article can't stay on basis of a couple of cameos. Not to mention most of these votes seem fan biased. If she turns out to have a more important role in the game, the article can stay. Anyway, I'm removing that image. We can't use artwork not from a Mario game.--Knife (talk) 23:00, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
We should redirect this to List of Cameos. I did this when Silver had few cameos before this game. Luigifan95 09:48, 10 October 2009 (EDT)
I agree with Luigifan95. We put it in List of Cameos. M64Fan
Besides that what Knife said, this poll does not meet at all the requirements to be valid! There is no description, no topic, the whole thing is too confusing! - Gabumon(talk) 10:55, 10 October 2009 (EDT)
Okay, we either merged to List of Cameos because of the supposed cameo of the Mii suit or we delete the page because the source was deleted. Luigifan95 09:40, 11 October 2009 (EDT)
It's already done.
From a leak video, I took a snapshot from YouTube.
Luigifan95 15:46, 12 October 2009 (EDT)
- Where'd you find the video? The DK Fan
- I had a feeling that the roster before the game's release wasn't the final one. It was imbalanced; Team Mario lacked a third Speed and Skill character, and Team Sonic lacked a third Power and All-Around character. M&SG (talk) 11:17, 13 October 2009 (EDT)
I'm using this as a personal image and I was wondering if this image can be put on her page?
- Is that a rip or a screenshot of Rouge's icon? I can't really tell. But I honestly wouldn't recomment placing that on the article, really. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 17:35, 10 November 2009 (EST)
Yup, I got it from a youtube video.
I love these kinds of images!