Talk:Princess Peach's Crown
- I don't remember if it shows up in the inventory, but during the events in Merrymore, you definitely have to look for Peach's crown. Depending on how long you take to find it, the kissing scene afterwards varies. - Gabumon(talk) 21:08, 6 January 2010 (EST)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I say we delete this article because come on, look at it, it is ridicules to have this article. Peach isn't the only one in the mario series who wear a crown, their are dozens of people who wear crowns in the mario series, and it is ridicules to have a crown article for Peach but no one else.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - Not fanwork, crowns do make an appearance - particularily Peach's. This article is of a good length on top of that.
- Superboo922 (talk) Per comments.
- Booderdash (talk) This is better. At least now its not like Peach's crown is the only one or the most important one in history. It says its EXACTLY Peach's crown. And you do try to collect it in Smrpg. But the redirect still needs to be destroyed since Crown doesn't mean just Peach's crown. There was a normal crown to collect in Luigi's Mansion I think anyways.
- Tucayo (talk) - Per all.
- Edofenrir (talk) - Peach's Crown was a collectible item in SMRPG, therefore it gets an article. Easy.
- Besides, we have Mario's Gloves, Overalls, Shoe and Cap (and Luigi's/Wario's caps). I'm surprised we don't have an article on Peach's Earings! Marioguy1 (talk)
I'm surprised we don't have an article on Rosalina's crown, Daisy's crown, the chestnut king's fangs, the Shadow Queen's crown, Lord Crump's glasses, and Yoshi's tongue. Ug, just LOOK at the sections! Especially Bowser's and the others sections. It looks very unprofessional, but sadly it really can't be dwelled on more. Booderdash (talk)
- We do have an article on Rosalina's and Daisy's crowns...Crown. Marioguy1 (talk)
- They should be removed. The reason Mario and Luigi has their pages is because THEY ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ingame. For example Mario, Luigi, and Wario's caps make Yoshi turn into them for awhile. And Mario Gloves and overalls appear in Bowser's Inside Story as clothes. This however is irrelevant. Booderdash (talk)
while Daisy's doesn't. Also does that mean we make an article for Tentacles? Or Arms? Since thats a recurring factor in the Rpg series (Cackletta) (Elder princess shroob) (Shadow queen) Booderdash (talk) Their crowns are both logos and Peach's crown is an item that you search for in SMRPG afaik. Arms are not mentioned in the games, they are simply shown - the crown actually plays a part, albeit a minor one, the other crowns are just for additional flavoring. Marioguy1 (talk)
- Did you miss the other 75% of my vote? It is also because of Peach's crown making an appearance in SMRPG and it being labeled as her crown. IDC if this article is moved to Peach's Crown but the proposal is not to do that, this proposal is to delete it, that I have a problem with. Marioguy1 (talk)
Marioguy1, you do realize that Mario's cap glove and shoe are collectible and REAL items in Luigi's Mansion right? Its not just random pieces of clothing unlike Daisy's crown. Only his overalls is not an item, but they could kinda be in the Mario and Luigi Series. Booderdash (talk)