- I think it's being merged because it isn't "worthy" of it's own article... which I don't think. It's a form, and it is a fine article, if that's the reason. --YellowYoshi398 17:07, 16 February 2007 (EST)
- I suppose I could try... Oh, and thanks. --YellowYoshi398
Delete Plane Mario
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Everything about this is already covered elsewhere, such as Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and other places like Black Chest Demons. Its not really noteworthy either; just its a plane that flies. Thats about it, nothing too special about it. Either do that or make new articles for the other modes because they don't have articles.
Delete/merge into PM:TTYD
- Booderdash (talk) not really noteworthy per proposal.
- Dry dry king (talk) Per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! If this is already part of other articles then it should be deleted. Zero signing out.
- Glowsquid (talk) - It's our policies to make an article for all of Mario's "form", correct? The transformations in TTYD are forms in their own right.
- Supermariofan14 (talk) - They each are found in different places, have different uses, different minigames associated to them, they're very different.
- FireBabyLuigi11 (talk) Per All!
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. However, I think the information pertaining to the panels should merely be included into the form articles, rather than getting their own pages, seeing as they do nothing on their own.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per all. If 'make new' means 'don't delete'. Anyway, the two articles you say it is covered in elsewhere give the smallest amount of information on this that they can.
- Yoshi's Island (talk) Per MrConcreteDonkey.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per Glowsquid.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - Per all.
- Cat91x (talk) - Per Glowsquid.
If this is deleted, Plane Panel should also go; if the other forms get pages, corresponding panel pages should also be made (or Plane Panel must be merged with Plane Mario). - Walkazo 02:24, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
Per Walkazo. Plane panel should be merged (which would make a great article that shouldn't be deleted), or delete it. In my opinion neither deserve to be deleted).' FireBabyLuigi11I wasn't thinking "God". That was one of his creatures and he threw it at me! 22:54, 5 August 2010 (UTC)