Talk:Mole (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
From the Super Mario Wiki
Rename to Mole (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As I said before, "Mole folk" is really weird to be a name, and folk just makes it sound a bit flowery. If we changed it to what I'm proposing, it could sound better.
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk) Per proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Meh, that's the best way of renaming them, and it's not like the proposed name is in conflict with other existing names. You can call it "Mole people", "Mole citizens", etc.
- Yoshi876 (talk) The article Moleville mostly calls them Mole, and I don't see the link Mole Folk on most other articles so it makes sense just to call them Mole.
- Pseudo-dino (talk) Per proposal. I agree, the current name seems a bit too flowery.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per all, it's a conjectural name anyway. Plus, like Pseudo-dino said it's too flowery, it's like if we renamed an article called Mario's Wrench to Mario's wrench that he uses for plumbing.
- Mariotime11 (talk) The current name seems out of place, and they have never been referred to as "Mole folk" anywhere else, per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. I always thought the "mole folk" name seemed a little "meh", anyway.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Sinanco (talk) Per all.
- Ace Shadow (talk) - Per all.
- Vommack (talk) Per all.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- KP (talk) The "Folk" part of the name just does'nt sound right and it's conjectural. They were never called "Mole Folk" in-game, anyway.