Talk:Miles "Tails" Prower
- Sonic Retro also says "Prower". - Cobold (talk · contribs) 13:28, 17 February 2008 (EST)
- should we move it? King Mario ???
- While we're at it, I notice that all Sonic characters have their full names as they appear in the Sonic series. However, we decided to move Princess Zelda to Zelda because that is her official name in all Mario-related games. Sonic characters shouldn't get a different policy, though the policy itself can be debated, e.g. per proposal. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 13:44, 17 February 2008 (EST)
Assist Trophy absence
there may be 2 possibilities why Tails didn't manage to become one
1. because he usually repairs and makes veicales and so fourth in recent games, that might be one of the reasons 2. because that worthless Emo shadow is more popular than him
i'm most likely wrong, but it's a sudgestion --AngusNitro41 10:37pm june 27th 2009
Move "Miles "Tails" Prower to Tails the Fox
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
keep name 1-8
Seriously, is Dr. Eggman's page Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik or is Cranky Kong's page, Donkey "Cranky" Kong Sr.? Why is the nickname part of the in quotes in the name? It should just be Tails the Fox because all of the other Sega characters are their name and species. The name can even be Miles Prower. I just want to move the name.
Move the Name
- Reddragon19k (talk) - Per myself! I like it kept and that is Miles Prowler so, I'll per myself!
- MeritC (talk) - I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to oppose this. We still have to be formal on the main articles themselves, and if Tails was introduced as Miles "Tails" Prower, the name should be kept here.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) per MeritC
- Mariomario64 (talk) – If this article has the same name on the SonicRetro wiki, and it's the official name, then we shouldn't move this. Per that and MeritC's reason.
- UltraMario3000 (talk)Per all.
- Supremo78 (talk) Now that I think about it, the official name is needed, so it should stay. Oh and @DKPetey, his real name is Bowser, not King Bowser so those pages wouldn't be moved.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per MeritC.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per MeritC.
- @MeritC: Not trying to be rude, but if this proposal fails Dr. Eggman's page must be moved to Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and Cranky Kong's page must be moved to Donkey "Cranky Kong Sr. And don't forget Bowser's page being moved to King Bowser Koopa. DKPetey99TCE 11:52, 6 July 2011 (EDT)
Add this to my comment above: "All of the Sega characters have their name then their respected species. I think we should follow this rule and move it to Tails the Fox." DKPetey99TCE 11:54, 6 July 2011 (EDT)
- @DKPetey99: Not all of them. Dr. Eggman isn't called "Dr. Eggman the Human" is he? (Yes, I know that's a little far-fetched, but still.) ! 12:15, 11 July 2011 (EDT)