Talk:Midair Jump (Super Smash Bros.)
This is an extremely technical term using exclusively in the Super Smash Bros. series. I don't think we need this article, it could just as easily be mentioned on the Jump page.--Knife (talk) 12:25, 29 August 2011 (EDT)
Please no, it has an image and decent length. Mario Bros.! 21:40, 18 September 2011 (EDT)
Merge to Jump
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
merge to jump 7-2
I believe this should be merged to Jump. There is nothing notable about this article by itself and the move itself is just an extension of Jump. Yes it is of decent length, but most of the information is about how to use it and what it does, which are exactly the same as Jump in the SSB series.
- Knife (talk) Per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) Per proposal.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per Knife. A jump in the air is basically just a jump, except in air without anything to push off of. It is also somewhat redundant.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per Bop1996.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per proposal.
- M&SG (talk) - There really isn't anything too different about the two; merge.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Knife.
- Mario & Luigi (talk) It is a seperate jump than jump.
- Toad85 (talk) Spin Jump and Long Jump have a page. This should have one too.