Talk:List of Super Mario World episodes featuring Mario
- We can probably delete it as per the same reasons as Mouser's similar page was deleted. To be honest, I don't think any of these types of lists should exist, as every main character appears in a majority of them. And who even uses these pages anyway? 20:45, 13 September 2017 (EDT)
Delete or rename this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Do nothing or rewrite 4-1-5
Pretty self-explanatory, this list doesn't even talk about Mario's roles in the episodes, it's just an overview of the series itself. And unlike List of enemies and List of Allies, there's not much chance of people using this list. Yes, this is one of those "this exists?" pages.
EDIT: Adding a "move to 'List of Super Mario World episodes'" option
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Per proposal.
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal.
LinkTheLefty (talk) We've deleted the List of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! episodes featuring Mouser, and I'm not sure what's the point of similar articles.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) ^ "This page exists?" Couldn't have said it better myself. (Though I'd add an exclamation point
- Alex95 (talk) - Per proposal and my thoughts in the previous section above.
Move/rename to "List of Super Mario World episodes"
Do nothing, perhaps rewrite
- Time Turner (talk) I do think that there's value in separating these pages from their original articles, so long as they're written to properly serve their purpose. Per Glowsquid.
- Glowsquid (talk) See below!
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
All these "episodes featuring [character]" have dumb names that obscure their sensible purpose: allow plot summaries for individual episodes a major character appear in without bloating up their already large size. The "List of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! episodes featuring Mouser" was pointless because Mouser the character doesn't appear in anything else: however, having individual pages to describe Mario or Donkey Kong's roles in individual episodes of their cartoon makes sense, even if the page as it is now isn't very well written. --Glowsquid (talk) 00:07, 3 November 2017 (EDT)
- Suppose it's too late to add a "rewrite" option? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 16:21, 5 November 2017 (EST)
- Nope, it's been less than six days since the start of the proposal. "Do nothing" technically works too; there's nothing saying that the page can't be rewritten afterwards. Hello, I'm Time Turner. 16:39, 5 November 2017 (EST)